She defrauded the state of $400,000

This female administrator where I live went to work only about five times in twenty years and started hanging out with a motorcycle gang. She had at least one kid to raise, I think maybe two. Now she is trying to get her motorcycle gang to come down on me. This woman is really something.

1 Like

For reals?

Are you sure? How do you know?

It stands to reason. She didn’t go to work for about twenty years, so with a salary $20,000 a year, conservatively figured, that comes to $400,000. She showed up on our doorstep for a brief time, and I’m pretty sure she was still getting a paycheck.

1 Like

Yup, for reals.

I don’t think this post makes much sense, to be honest. Maybe you just aren’t being very clear. But my suspicion is that this probably belongs in unusual beliefs.

1 Like

How do you know this woman’s finances and how do you know for sure she was actually collecting twenty grand? And what evidence do you have that she’s siccing her motorcycle gang on you?

It’s beyond doubt that she road with a motorcycle gang, and some simple investigation could reveal whether or not she received a paycheck from the state while she was with the motorcycle gang. I’ve been noticing motorcycles appearing everywhere I go. I guess you’d have to be here to form an strong opinion about this.

I’m sorry man, but this really doesn’t make sense.

All you seem to be saying is that a woman rode with a motorcycle gang. Everything else is conjecture on your part. You don’t know if she received a check from the state (which btw, seems irrelevant to your main point of a gang after you anyway), which means you cant say she defrauded the government. And you are assuming her motorcycle gang is after you because you see a lot of motorcycles around.

None of this is logical. But I doubt I can convince you.

1 Like

Well, have you done that simple investigation or are you just making random accusations?

Individuals or in groups? It’s not unusual to see motorcycles in public.

Hey, I’m just asking because you’ve made paranoid accusations about people before that seems to be unfounded or had little proof. Hey, I’m not judging, I’m as paranoid as the next guy.

Yes, but not Harley Davidsons tricked out to ride in gangs, and that “simple investigation” would be a lot more dangerous than you think. Gangs don’t like to have attention focused on them.

You just admitted in your last post that you know absolutely nothing besides that a woman used to ride with a motorcycle gang.

Everything else you have said would be like me saying that because I’ve seen a bunch of bald people around, and one of them had a 100 dollar bill, that the neo nazi skinheads are robbing banks and are out to get me.

Which I know is a bit ridiculous, but honestly, its not far from what you seem to be saying.

1 Like

It seems like you’re making bold claims that have no good or real proof.

1 Like

It’s indisputable that she hasn’t come to our facility for a long, long time. She’s shown up for about an hour before, and then left. Most of this I have gotten from comments from other people. It’s one of those things where you needed to be there. If I am wrong, no harm will come of this. If I am right, she will be brought to account.

I haven’t given her name, and I haven’t identified our facility, so if I am wrong no harm will come of this.

Even if you were somehow right that she wasn’t doing her job properly, how does that equate to her using her influence with a motorcycle gang to get you? Because you’ve seen a bunch of motorcycles around?

I’m sorry man, but this all rings loudly of paranoia and making false connections. I would let your pdoc know you are having these thoughts, and see if they can help you.

I really want to go to sleep…but I don’t know if I should leave this thread open or not. I guess another mod will have to check in on it.

Goodnight.

I would just mind my own business.

The government has checks and balances in place. They will figure it out if it’s true.

1 Like

I reviewed this thread and it sounds like either conjecture or unusual beliefs (but not in a recovery context), so I’m closing the thread.

1 Like