Schizophrenic Bands?

Are there any bands that are Schizophrenic?

1 Like

not the whole band but doobie brothers, pink floyd, the beach boys, 13th floor elevators had members who were schizophrenic or schizo-affective

2 Likes

Maybe Blue October The lead singer dx gets switched from SZ to bipolar disorder with psychotic tendencies often. His brother is dx Bipolar and also in the band. You will very much be able to relate to the bands music and lyrics either way.

2 Likes

This bands name was inspired by a schizophrenic friend.

“The Black Keys are a blues–rock duo consisting of Daniel Auerbach (vocals and guitar) and Patrick Carney (drums) from Akron, Ohio. The band’s name was inspired by an artist friend of the band in Akron with schizophrenia, who used the term “black keys” to describe people who weren’t quite right. A double meaning lies in the fact that the black keys of a piano comprise a pentatonic minor scale when starting on E flat, which is often associated with blues and rock music.”

Lead singer of korn has sz

Funny, I thought at first you were talking about those stretchy bands that people wear around their wrists.

I don’t know of any all sz bands, but if anyone wants to start one, I always thought “The Delusions” would be a good band name.

1 Like