Schizophrenia vs schizoaffective

Got those. I don’t dare go off my Wellbutrin and I pray it never stops working for me.

1 Like

@SkinnyMe if you have a concern about a post, please just flag it for mod review and the mods will review it and make a determination.

Can confirm. 15151515

the way more than one dr described it to me was schizophrenia is more severe than SZA, SZA bipolar type is less severe than SZA depressive type. and that is why some people are diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar. that if they have more severe SZ they are diagnosed with both vs SZA. so its like a spectrum with biplar at one end ans SZ at the other. and goes Bipolar, SZA-B, SZA-D, SZ

The distinction is that SZA has a mood component attached to it, whereas the psychosis is usually less severe, though it can be more severe, or equally.

My doc took childhood development, traumatic events and amount of stress exposure into high consideration, among others. Just the other day I read a study on IQ levels. Something which just came to mind is brain shape. I read something eons ago but not recalling it right now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.