Scare of my life

I just had a mammogram done April the 11th and today I got the results and I have to go back for a second look at my Left breast they found something that didn’t look right so Monday will have to call my gynecologist for a second order to go back for a second mammogram to see what’s going on I hope it’s a fluke and if anything is found that its benign and not cancerous. I need prayers luck or whatever to get me through this with negative results with my second mammogram scared and worried a lot right now until I find out for sure. I was wrong for not going to get a mammogram in probably thirty years until now hoping I didn’t wait too long to get whatever they found treated anyhow if it is bad I will take care of it now also hope it’s not spreading to other parts of my body that whatever they found is just in my left breast ok I am jumping to conclusions just scared not knowing what it was they found. Wish me luck when I have the second mammogram, I will update with the results.

10 Likes

I pray that everything is okay and it was just a fluke or bad reading. God bless! Wishing you good health! Please keep us updated if you have the time.

1 Like

thank you I will most definitely keep everyone posted on here God Bless, you as well wishing you Good Health as well and everyone on here who struggle’s with their health every day I wish you the best of Luck.

1 Like

Good luck @psychward101

1 Like

Fingers crossed that everything will be ok.

1 Like

thank you @dreamer54

1 Like

thank you @everhopeful

2 Likes

I wish you well @psychward101
Sending out prayers

1 Like

I prayed for this

1 Like

I know it’s easier said than done, but try not to worry. It’s good that they are doing a followup mammogram promptly.

1 Like

I need all the prayers and luck I can get for this thank you

2 Likes

yes, it is good that whatever they found their doing a follow-up hoping its nothing serious. My Gynecologist is supposed to send scheduling another order for a follow-up mammogram. So just have to wait for her to do that I sent her a message my gynecologist that is.

2 Likes

Good luck. I’ve had to have a repeat before. I can’t even remember the last time I had a mammogram. Sometimes I’ve been in terrible pain, like I had breast cancer, but I’ve treated it myself, and then I’m not in pain. I probably should get one, maybe. I feel fine right now. I hope everything turns out alright for you.

1 Like

All the best, keep us abreast of the results :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a follow-up Mammogram of my Left breast this Friday will update once I find out the results later on.

3 Likes

Hope everything is okay :two_hearts::pray:! Let’s hope for the best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Good luck.

1 Like

thank you me too

1 Like

thank you @crimby

1 Like