Say Anytiing - LXXI šŸ„³

who else likes my new avatar, it is really good oneā€¦

9 Likes

I have therapy preparation to do but my mind is just so not with it right now. sigh

tough times

might do it tomorrorw instead

1 Like

so during my trip I decided not to move to northern California or Oregon. I came back to the idea of staying on the river. with a caveat. I will call my territory to explore, from the headwaters of the ohio river, maybe even north along the allegahny river through Pennsylvania and new York to the gulf of mexico. this allows me to explore, new York, Pennsylvania, ohio, west virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisianaā€¦

Iā€™ve gone back to the idea of buying a boat and living on it, being in the north during the summer and maybe docking in natchez, or baton rouge during the winter. Iā€™ve had this idea in the past and decided to try it. so those are the areas I will explore. notable cities along the river include Pittsburgh, wheeling, hungtington, Cincinnati, Louisville, Memphis, natchez, baton rouge and finally new orleans where you enter the gulf.

1 Like

whatā€™s up @Ooorgle?! Iā€™m away again in a town an hour aaway. Just showered and dressed and Iā€™m headn out to get sum to eat.i only found out when I arrived that My favourite bar is closed for two weeks, thatā€™s a real bummer. I wanted to see a football match. I passed my exams as well :slightly_smiling_face:. How are you? Feeling good today? My whispers are there but they go when I get distracted

5 Likes

Cheers dude! Everything sounds fantastic.

Iā€™m doing good these past few days. Not to symptomatic I think. On an up turn.

Wishing you well dude!

3 Likes

Do you ever drink coffee and it tastes like you just smoked a cigarette even though you havenā€™t? Itā€™s kind of a regular thing that happens to me. At least a few times a year since I stopped smoking 7+ years ago. Always with coffee. :thinking:

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the latest meme thread called? Canā€™t find it

1 Like

ā€œstopping the hateā€,

I think.

2 Likes

Cool - thanks !

2 Likes

Iā€™m really in a nice place now. If Rexulti were a woman Iā€™d want to spoon with it/her.

2 Likes

lol thatā€™s funny
so rexulti is treating u good then?

1 Like

Yes definitely. Iā€™m almost where I was a while. ago when I was on it.

1 Like

I ate a whole avocado with my breakfast and I really shouldnā€™t have. Not the worst thing to eat too much of, but definitely more calories than I need to be eating for breakfast!

3 Likes

I eat an avocado every breakfast with lots of seeds. its very calorific but nutritious so I have not stopped it

means my weight loss will take ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ages

3 Likes

I have still never eaten an avocado before.

4 Likes

Any reason? Theyā€™re pretty delicious.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty basic with fruits. I will buy apples and oranges and that is about it.

2 Likes

I would be so sad. My diet is mostly produce and I get bored pretty easily.

1 Like

I drink smoothies, but I am pretty boring when it comes to fruit.

I donā€™t find avocadoes too tsty however they fill me up well which is magical cos my cravings get less

1 Like