人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

I started making youtube videos again. I know it’s sort of stupid. But I feel like I have a lot of important and real stuff to stay, especially regarding science.

I might remove my website. I get a lot of bots. I don’t know what to do. Maybe captcha?

In my videos, I talk about believing in wormholes and blackholes because I’ve seen them in my past lives…

1 Like

All showered and smelling purty, all ready for my Doctor appt, get the shot, my yearly exam and meds prescription

3 Likes

I’m not sure I believe in Conformal Cyclic Cosmology anymore. Inflationary theories/models predict multiple big bangs too. I think I just latched onto the first thing I saw. When I got sick years ago, I thought about a chain of big bangs (probably infinite) (turtles all the way down?). But according to inflationary theory/models the universe could be like a fractal.

Damn it. I just texted my boss, and I’m not getting gas station pay tonight, not until next Thursday. Damn it. I forgot the pay period there is Friday-Thursday. This really sucks. I can’t ask my sister for more money, just can’t do it.

Edit: I just realized I get teaching pay in four days, so I suppose I will be okay, though this still throws off my plans.

Dammit, I just managed to shite myself.
I was out on the porch, minding my own business, when I felt the need to fart. I assessed my stomach, and found no pressure, so I thought “It’s probably a safe fart”.
Boy was I wrong. Next thing you know, I’m in the shower, my panties are in the garbage, and my good pajama pants are in the laundry.

This day just keeps getting better and better. And did I mention I’m on my second day of headaches now?

6 Likes

I might stop my AP today. Maybe for 1-4 days. I dont know. My doctor sort of suggested it to see if I’ll have more motivation. Then I can go back on it. I need an AP that doesn’t affect motivation and doesn’t cause weight gain.

I do really like vraylar.

I bought a new mouth guard for teeth grinding.I used to have a custom made one from a dentist but I lost it and I don’t think my insurance would cover another one.

This one I got at Walgreens. It cost about 40 bucks but so far it’s worth it. Its in my mouth right now

4 Likes

Today is my dad’s birthday, and I miss him. I wish we lived closer to each other so I got to see him more often.

It’s weird, I spent most of my teenage years trying to get away from my parents, and now that I’m an adult all I want is to spend more time with them.

3 Likes

Hi all. I’m doing well. I ordered a keyboard for my Kindle as I’d like to start a journal of sorts or maybe try my hand at writing short stories.

Wow! Paranoia spike. I’m at the library and three people in my corner. I’m moving.

4 Likes

dad made a bunch of calls now we got contractors showing up. it’s ashame you have to get on them to get something done. it’s Friday and no work was done this week, another wasted week. no way mom and dad are going to be in their new place by Christmas, too much to do. the head guy said it’s a hurry up and wait kind of thing going on, im not sure, I think they got paid and now they have no incentive to work. like I said dad started making calls and now they’re showing up. go figure.

1 Like

I vacuumed (hoovered) my carpet yesterday and it looks like I never touched it.

Home early, slow day and roads are a mess, time to get in my yoga sweats and rest

1 Like

good news. my friend will take me to get cigarettes on Monday after the movie. I may buy 2 packs to last me a week. I will quit all cigarettes in march im not a long term smoker.

1 Like

Damn, I can’t sleep. I slept for a couple hours this afternoon, and that was it. I hope I can get at least an hour or two more before I have to get ready for work. Otherwise it’s going to be a long, difficult night.

3 Likes

I’m cleaning and doing dishes

1 Like

Air quality is in the red-purple zone= terrible.
Messing with my breathing. Coughing hurts.
It’s surreal.

2 Likes

We had smoke all summer, it really does effect your breathing, hard on the eyes as well

1 Like

I never did hear back from the lady at the other community college who emailed me early this morning. I emailed her back this morning, saying I could do the interview and teaching sample, but that I had a couple questions.

I asked at which campus I would be teaching and what the teaching days and times would be, should I be hired. I think even if it is on the main campus, 68 miles from my apartment, I might do it, just to get my foot in the door.

3 Likes

Its Friday and when young I would be heading to the bar soon, and party all weekend, maybe I should spice up my exciting life and clean in the nude :open_mouth: Would be more fun with company :smiley:

1 Like

I’m there :eyes:!
ok to clean now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley::grin:

2 Likes