人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

Ok , you talked me into it

1 Like

A nurse, OT and PT came to the house today for my mother in law and I have to say,

I’m still disappointed in their progress.

Seems to be a lot of talking and not enough doing.

She needs to be able to climb stairs, she needs to be able to put her own socks on, she needs to be able to get herself a glass of effing water.

I know it takes time, but there have to be some exercises she can be doing.

She kept telling everyone she was sore from her fall and couldn’t do much,

Which is also disappointing.

She has to want to get better, you know?

Anyway,

My husband and his friend have gone camping for the night so its just me and the mother in law,

Again.

I miss being alone sometimes.

4 Likes

Yeah, the smoke is terrible. Most of the schools are closed due to poor air quality.

I’m sorry @anon54386108. I hope you’re able to get some alone time soon.

I think I sort of take for granted how much alone time I get.

Take care.

1 Like

I did too, man.

But I’m sure I’ll be able to get some away time soon enough!

2 Likes

I’m so so stressed already and nursing school hasn’t even started yet. There’s just SO MUCH to do to prepare. I’m thrilled that I got in but I’m worried that I’m so overwhelmed and the program hasn’t even started yet.

3 Likes

I am sure everything will be okay. Just take it a day at a time.

1 Like

You will be fine @Anna.
Take things slow.

1 Like

I really hope I have another slow night at work.

Some people like it busy; they say it makes the time pass more quickly, but not me. I like it as slow as possible.

The last night I worked there, last Saturday, sometimes half an hour would pass between customers. That was great.

3 Likes

Day 1 off my AP and I have more clarity. I realize I am delusional. Didn’t notice more motivation or improved intelligence yet. It might be a slow process but my thinking is less blurry and muggy.

I need to improve my hygiene and get a job. A part time job stocking shelves would be perfect for me.

2 Likes

I’m all fresh and clean now, just took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I’ll leave for work in about half an hour, get to the town a little early and chill for a bit before my shift starts.

2 Likes

Good to hear. I hope you have a great shift and everything goes okay. :turkey::chipmunk::rhinoceros:

2 Likes

I really need to shower more often. Lately it’s been two or three times per week. I need to get back in the habit of showering every day. I have acne developing on my back and shoulders, and I know it’s from not washing enough.

Pictures!
C’mon, show us your cleanliness!
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

So I talked to my dad about quitting the meds, and he said I shouldn’t do it. That he rather me be unmotivated than in the hospital…he says he’s been through enough…I guess I’ll take my meds.

3 Likes

I got to admit that Vraylar does work. It levels out my mood pretty well. I don’t think it’s perfect but out of all the meds I’ve tried, it’s the best. It doesn’t do much to stop the delusions or irrational beliefs, but maybe that has something to do with energy drinks…I don’t know. I also smoke cigarettes.

Geez, the air quality in the SF Bay Area continues to deteriorate and the areas with “Very Unhealthy” air are growing. And this is almost 200 miles away from the Camp Fire. Lots of folks are wearing masks when outside. :mask:

http://www.baaqmd.gov

3 Likes

I just looked at the map again and it has been updated with air quality getting worse again. Now there are areas that are 'Hazardous" (the growing ominous brown patch on the map). :worried:

http://www.baaqmd.gov

4 Likes

I’m sorry for all of those folks affected by the fires.
So many lives lost and missing people.

Now the poor air quality.
Hope things get better for your state soon @Moonbeam.

4 Likes

I go to New Orleans on Monday and see my Vocational Rehabilitation counselor on Monday. My psychologist got me another appointment. I saw her for the first time last August and don’t have an approved plan yet but I have some ideas for her.

Afterwards I am going to go to the military base and do my Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping.

Going to be a busy day.

2 Likes