={^•_•^}= Say Anything XLIV

Why not go for a walk? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand. I get lonely for talk and company, too.

My mobility issues and dizziness makes it kind of dangerous.

Today I’ve been back at Virginia for the exact same amount of time I was at California. I’m looking forward to my next visit so I can live a little, I just stay quiet around the house here mostly because of who I live with. I have long conversations with my mom and her new friends when I’m visiting.

1 Like

Hmm. Can you take a nice bath? That sometimes makes me feel better.

2 Likes

My mobility issues make bathing impossible but a shower I could do

1 Like

Showers are good, too! :grinning:

2 Likes

invega tablets not covered by insurance not even the generic, just got off the phone with the insurance trying to get it approved thu say they we will know within 24 hours, hope it works out,

i want to know how similar are invega and risperidone because i know invega is the active metabolite of risperidone but somehow they work a little differently i guess and it seems like invega is better, just wondering because risperidone is covered by insurance and even if it wasnt its really cheap if i use goodrx

1 Like

One of the voices called me by my profile name late at night while I was drifting to sleep. It was a deep voice that said “agent!” and it scared me a little. They usually call my by my real name.

2 Likes

Oh, my, that’s scary! :anguished:

1 Like

I’ll be honest I’m still taking the 10 mg because the 15 mg knocks the voice out at night and some nights the voice is really nice and I like it. I don’t know if I’m waiting for someone to talk me out of it or what. I should start taking the 15s and should appreciate the silence, and it is better than being tortured, but there’s a small slice of my hallucinations that I really like, even without attaching any major delusions to them.

I was upped to 15mg at my last appointment and have been putting off taking the new bigger pills until I run out of smaller ones. I did take it the first night and the voice was silent as I was falling to sleep, then I went back to 10 mg and it’s reduced like normal. I will start taking the 15 tonight because it looks like I’m out of my 10 mgs.

2 Likes

I’m having a ptsd panic attack.

Try to breathe and talk yourself through it, they don’t last forever. Maybe drink some water?

Try to ground yourself:
List 5 things you can feel (touch them)
List 4 things you can see (focus on them)
List 3 things you can hear (listen intently)
List 2 things you can smell (breathe deeply)
List 1 thing you can taste

1 Like

Are you feeling ok now, @Anon10? Can we help?

Here are some T Rex playing basketball. I hope you feel better Alejandro.

1 Like

Update: saw my psychiatrist today and she is going to up my vraylar to 12mg. She doesn’t want me to take amyloban 3399 but I will finish the bottle this month and not order anymore. I don’t notice much anyway on my third day…my vision is better and my head is clearer but I’m tired.

My doctor thinks I should be an engineer or scientist or something, not a bookkeeper because I don’t have the personality for it…sigh. I’m too unorganized and a deep thinker she said. My mom thinks bookkeeping would be great for me.

My psychiatrist said I need to stop talking and just do something. Similar to the Nike slogan.
Note: my therapist is a beautiful woman. She’s Asian and petite. Very smart, professional, friendly, and bubbly. She wants me to start exercising lightly 30 min each day.

My psychiatrist said I need to start doing stuff and not just talking about it.

I really feel uncomfortable when my therapists say I’m a math genius or was one prior to my illness. I feel embarrassed and feel the need to correct them. I’m not math genius although you could say I was good at it for someone who didn’t take it seriously his whole life and education in general. I was lucky I started before 23 because I was able to re-wire my brain pretty quickly through dedication and hard work.

I’ve met real geniuses and prodigies or at least heard about them. So I know one when I see one. I guess it’s all relative. I’m a “genius” compared to the average person in math but to a real genius, I’m an idiot!

two examples of real geniuses:

2 Likes

I just came back from my therapist, and he taught me lessons of positive thinking. And that seeing the world more positively, will decrease the stress of symptoms.

5 Likes

Doctor said no to ritalin. It’s because i have psychosis.

My therapist said to exercise. I guess lack of stimulation and energy is common with sz.