Say Anything X is for xylophone

@anon10627598

Basically the same color it is now. Brown toward the roots and fading to blonde :smile:

But like, different tones than I currently have

4 Likes

Sounds like it’s going to be beautiful. You definitely deserve it for your birthday.

3 Likes

Thanks!

I literally ask for the same thing every year, to get my hair done lol

@anon10627598

4 Likes

It’s a keeper then. Maybe you’ll get a nice dinner too!

3 Likes

Haha, I don’t know about that…

@anon10627598

How you doing on this fine Sunday?

2 Likes

I’m okay. Not doing anything since my class but goofing off. I need to make dinner in the next hour or so. But I am crunching on peanuts so I am not that hungry at the moment. What are you up to this day? How’s Baby Human doing?

4 Likes

What’s for dinner? And what kind of peanuts? :thinking:

I’m not up to much… baby human is sleeping so I’m laying in bed right now wasting time :alarm_clock:

@CatDaddy-O

3 Likes

I am either going to make a hamburger or this pasta veggie cheese thing made by Viola. I think the hamburger is going to win in all honesty…less I have to do. Spanish peanuts.

4 Likes

That burger sounds like a solid plan!

@anon10627598

I don’t know what we will be having for dinner tonight… :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Sunday’s I rarely plan anything. What happens happens. What’s in the frig for your choices?

2 Likes

Here’s a reference pic of how I’m getting my hair done. This color and cut but I’m not getting it this short.

@anon10627598

6 Likes

@Human the hamburger is on the stove.

4 Likes

I was right, it’s gonna be beautiful.

3 Likes

This prepackaged sweet Italian sausage pasta would be the easiest thing for me to make, but we had pasta last night lol

@anon10627598

I should take something out of the freezer to thaw…

3 Likes

I hope it turns out beautiful.

3 Likes

Do you have time to thaw dinner? It’s five here already.

3 Likes

Oh, well it’s just now about to be 2pm here…

I probably still don’t have time tho :upside_down_face:

@anon10627598

2 Likes

Well my burger is almost done. It was good talking to you. We should do that more often. You’re a lovely human being. Glad we’re friends.

6 Likes

The kind words😪

@anon10627598

Same goes for you!

5 Likes

what to make for dinner?

sweet and sour chicken won out. phone with jcal. dont remember conversation. will make dinner in a bit.

6 Likes