Say Anything X is for xylophone

Did you win an auction on eBay or was it a buy it now? I eBay a lot also, and my other online shopping is from Amazon the same day. I can order something before 10 in the morning and it will be here sometimes as soon as 5 PM the same day. Amazon is amazing.

3 Likes

It was a “buy it now” brand new item on eBay.

Yeah, Amazon tends to have insane fast shipping.

4 Likes

I’ve had good luck with eBay. Everything I but always arrived within the time they said it would. One time somebody never sent the item and I got a refund through eBay. Hope you enjoy the shirt. I used to collect drumsticks for playing the drum set. I had well over 100 pairs of drumsticks.Then they were in a carton on our basement floor and it flooded and they all got flooded in the water and my mom told me to throw them out she thought they were contaminated.

4 Likes

I have a new fitted Detroit Lions hat coming in the next couple days; I’m excited for that, looks great.

6 Likes

Do you remember when Barry Sanders played for the Detroit Lions? He was like the greatest running back ever.

4 Likes

Nice! That’s a really legit hat man. :slight_smile: :+1:

I got a dark grey and blue Royal’s cap from the thrift shop earlier this week. It was brand new and only 6 dollars. It’s not New Era but a seasonal pass hat.

3 Likes

Finally figured out that i need a little coffee in the morning. My parents control it so i don’t overdo it. Caplyta works well but it leaves me feeling sedated until like 3 pm.

Hope everyone’s having a great day!

6 Likes

For some reason I’m having to cut my coffee down to one big mug or two big mugs a day. I used to drink about four or five.

6 Likes

@Naarai best wishes to you.
Hope you will feel better.
I know a lady who survived bowel cancer.been fifteen years since she had it and she is still kickin it.

I managed to pump.:partying_face::love_you_gesture:t4:

Trying to not eat til lunch time anc only have fluids for breakfast such as chocolate milk and coffee.
Thought that might help me lose weight.

Day two of lowered latuda dose.
Feeling ok so far.thankfully.
Hopefully it will go well.

6 Likes

Im having a total of 4 cups measured out. I want alot but 4 helps enough

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah, I grew up watching Barry Sanders, the GOAT.

@Montezuma thanks! My current Lions hat is all black, and it’s very nice, but it’s starting to stink and I’ve had bad luck trying to wash a hat like that. I like the blue on this one, makes it look a lot like the tattoo I have on the right side of my chest.

5 Likes

Oh I feel ya, I’ve had to retire hats that stink in the past too. I recommend hand washing it in in the sink with warm water, dish soap, and a wash cloth. And if that doesn’t do it than retire it.

But I agree, the blue on the outline of the lion is really sharp and striking. :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah, I figure I’ll try hand washing the old one after I get the new one. If I can save it, cool, but if I can’t then I already have a replacement.

5 Likes

Sounds like a good plan big dude.

I just found out my Ben Davis shirt is coming from a city within East L.A. LOL! Seems fitting. :wink:

4 Likes

Had fish for lunch with the family. Those salad bars are a 50/50 shot of either filling you up for a while or giving you the runs. As Forrest Gump would say:

That’s all I have to say about that.

Gave Charles pets. Reading a bit. Got my Seether record today. Yay!

My grandma gave my 16 year old niece her first car. She was delighted.

I realized something today. The only way for me to love people is to limit contact and don’t get to know anyone very well…in real life anyways.

:smiley:

4 Likes

waited around for my twin to come over and take me to Kroger. She called my other sister and told her that she’s not coming afterall. Err!

Did anyone watch Svengoolie last night? Konga looked dumb to me.

4 Likes

A little over 2 weeks until I get my hair cut and colored :crazy_face: I’m not excited or anything lol

4 Likes

What color are you going with?

2 Likes

why not get some hair clippers? then you can cut it whenever you want like me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Women don’t do their own hair.

3 Likes