Say Anything X is for Xmas Cookies

Its fine I was just joking :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nah. I forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me though!

3 Likes

i cant sleep :frowning:

3 Likes

I usually go to sleep around 2 AM.

4 Likes

iā€™ve got college in the morning

i kind of need to sleep :frowning:

4 Likes

Oh man! Turn off all electronic devices and count sheep with your eyes closed. Itā€™s worked for me before. Just imagine each sheep hopping over a fence. Somehow it works. Lol

4 Likes

iā€™ve tried that the last 2hrs but my brain is just too active

3 Likes

Well, I guess everybody went trick-or-treating, yesterday. Except for one dad and his little girl, who came to our door at 7:30 PM. She was the only trick-or-treater, today! :open_mouth:

Now I feel kinda bad that we werenā€™t home, yesterday evening, to hand out candy, when there were lots of kids.

:lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar:

7 Likes

Looking into getting a cheese making kit and supplies from Amazon. Looks pretty affordable to start.

:smiley:

6 Likes

Ooo, exciting! I love cheese. :cheese:

4 Likes

Youā€™ll probably end up being a Cheese Grandmaster and end up opening a Cheese stall like in Kung Fu Panda or something.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about past Halloweens in my life. I realize Iā€™m getting older now. I recall a few eventful Halloweens. In college I was invited to a Halloween party, I went dressed as a cow and somehow became the life of the party. All the girls wanted to dance with me. A lot of people pulled my tail. Gosh, that was some night.

Another time my girlfriend at the time was dressed as a cat and gave me the best treat Iā€™ve ever received in Halloween heh.:blush:

These days I just hand out candy and inadvertently scare babies.

5 Likes

Man the visitors are still here, I hope they will leave today. I am stuck in my room.

4 Likes

I totally hear ya about not wanting to have to explain yourself to certain people. My friend was here this weekend and he is very successful, married, makes a lot of money, travels the world, plays in two bands. So I always feel like he pities me. But as we were talking, I became very aware of some of his insecurities, and how what I can do and who I am trigger him. Made me feel less bad, or at least, it helped me get more focused on what Iā€™m good at. Will you give that a try? Youā€™re always so down on yourself. You said you can build computers. Thatā€™s amazing! Most people donā€™t know ā– ā– ā– ā–  about their computers beyond email. Focus on that. Bring it back into your life. Me, Iā€™m starting to browse the web to (hopefully) inspire some new painting and decorating ideas. Go easy, friend.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing sims 4 getting my sims to do all sorts of quirky things. Here is a view from our porch.

6 Likes

Thanks, yea I built my first computer at 14y.o., I bought the CPU, power supply, motherboard, video card etc and assembled them then installed Windows. Hopefully you get painting ideas.

2 Likes

Oh dearā€¦ thereā€™s an argument going on down the street. Hopefully it doesnā€™t end in a fist fight.

3 Likes

Thers no roof :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thatā€™s amazing! Thatā€™s a real talent.

Can you build another one?

3 Likes

Got my dragon miniature today. Itā€™s big for a miniature and should be lots of fun to paint.

16 Likes