Say Anything X is for Xmas Cookies

Infuriates me! Their stupidity and willfulness means people who truly need medical help, through no fault of their own, cannot get treatment. Unbelievable.

4 Likes

There are some that say the vax is the mark of the beast. Thatā€™s just what theyā€™re saying.

4 Likes

I can understand why people say that. Donā€™t think weā€™re quite there yet though.

What are you up to tonight Loke?

3 Likes

I hope the visitors leave early. I hate them.

1 Like

The visitors at our house who are visiting my parents.

2 Likes

Well, I thought maybe COVID was the end of the world, but time has proved me wrong.

3 Likes

Did you get your booster shot? I got my 2nd shot in september so late.

4 Likes

Yes, I did. The manager of my new apartment building is requiring it because everyone is 62+.

3 Likes

I had smoked meat with baguette french bread earlier.

4 Likes

Itā€™s great that I feel depression physically. Feels like I am dragging a boat anchor and my chest feels like itā€™s in knots.

Not gonna force the banjo on myself tonight.

Maybe South Park will brighten me up.

-S

4 Likes

Iā€™m watching MTV Classic Rock Blocks.

2 Likes

@iconoclast_01 As a Muppet fan, I thought about it. You have to have this one more thing to cheer you up when youā€™re down:

4 Likes

Haha, I remember that bit from the Muppet show.

3 Likes

I love it so much I once used it as my ringtone.

3 Likes

They havenā€™t turned the heat on yet in my apartment building. Itā€™s a central boiler that heats the entire building. Itā€™s going to be 35F 1.7C this Thursday, so I hope they turn it on soon.

I was kinda cold this morning, but I took a shower and wasnā€™t cold anymore. I guess my circulation is getting bad.

4 Likes

Thinking about Xmas. My daughter loves Yoo-hoos. I get a pack for her every year. My niece is pregnant so Iā€™ll probably get her baby stuff. My sister doesnā€™t celebrate Xmas cos she thinks itā€™s a pagan holiday which it is actually butā€¦

4 Likes

It will be 2-3C tonight until 9AM here.

5 Likes

@Loke Did you get the indian masala noodles? I just had some earlier today, good as always.

2 Likes

No one is here to entertain me :neutral_face:
Forum is a desert, RIP.

I wish there was a way to see online users so I can know who is ignoring me :joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™m here dude! I donā€™t have much to add to the conversation so sometimes I just sit back and lurk around threads until I have something I can share.

Speaking of which, Iā€™ve never had masala noodles. Iā€™ve always wanted to try Indian food. They shut down the nearest Indian/Himalayan restaurant here.

3 Likes