Say Anything VI

I could but because I’m from the UK and use the NHS, the waiting list would be super long!

I’ll be seeing my GP for a check up on Wednesday so I will bring it up with her then.

2 Likes

anybody questioning the recent bans?

What bans?

umm…i wont get into detail but a couple people apparently got banned for “certain” reasons…even I could be exiled! lol, but whatever I’m here to put my thoughts out there…

I decided to wear a black dress instead it is too hot today

you planning on taking a selfie?:sunglasses:

We’ve got a substitute provider here at the home today while the provider and her husband do some work in another town. I was only anxious a little. It’s going pretty well.

And despite all the hard work, the future of the homeless and of the king is the same, we are all at the end just a party of worms :bug::bug::skull::bug::bug:

1 Like

My older brother the “great prophet” said “something” was supposed to happen today.

No kidding? Something happens everyday? (-_-)

On another note: Garden gnomes poured some of my Rainbow O’s on the front lawn apparently to look for gold.

That was a few weeks ago. Was totally baffled waking up to wet cereal on the lawn…
The criminal is still at large…

4 Likes

Day 4 without a smoke… everything is well… More or less…

1 Like

The more I eat, the less voices I hear.

So true.

I bother all my service providers for better pricing at least twice a year. They should give introductory and promotion pricing to existing customers, but they never offer it, unless you call.

Its not a ton of money, but it makes me feel like I’ve won, or pulled one over on “the man”.

1 Like

I’m talking to this guy on Tinder and he’s irritating me. He keeps saying I have an amazing sense of humour when I haven’t made any jokes. Like wtf! I think I might come across as stupid or something in our convo. Or maybe he’s being sarcastic and trying to say I’m boring. I suck at this :expressionless:

2 Likes

Ever herd of homocidal maniac I swear that is all my voizthoughts keep mentioning.

Sooner magic hahah

Ill be glad when this games over so everyone will go home.

I am bored at this wedding.

2 Likes

Object when they ask lol

1 Like

I’ve been thinking a lot. A whole lot about things that aren’t really talked about. For one, things are improving always. But mainly my thoughts were thank goodness we live in a country in which we can complain about the military spending in terms of what the average soldier makes in comparison with a politician or even worse the lobbyists who produce the firearms and equipment. I could delve further in but in many countries people get disappeared for even mentioning the government spending. This is the type of ■■■■ we get injected for. That isn’t the only thing on my mind…

1 Like

165 posts were split to a new topic: Ilovethaifood’s news and musings