Say Anything V is for Velociraptor

This was good English goodness back in the day and it reminds me of this song!

Tablets are cool. I get so much random tech stuff that alot of it just sits and collects dust. Ive been liking watching youtube and movies on my tablet today

V is for viper and vole.

1 Like

Lol when you said thay i imagined the t rex in your dp ramsacking a buffet lol :laughing: :rofl: :smile:

2 Likes

Which planes going home? Is there one going north west? Lol

1 Like

Good morning folks!
Yesterday my twin offered me a kitchen table, two chairs, two coffee tables and love seat and and a couch! All I have to do is figure a way to get them from her daughter’s basement to my apartment!

I ordered a cat tree for my fur babies. They should enjoy being on it, especially the kitten.

The count down has started…15 days to move in.

6 Likes

How many ears did Captain Kirk have ?

A left ear, a right ear and a final front ear!

9 Likes

say anything v is for vulva

1 Like

Heeey.
Not fair, these ‘say anything’ threads always get started at an hour when I’m asleep. I never get to reply first :pensive::pleading_face::cry:

It’s raining raccoons and coyotes here. Can’t go out for my daily walk. It’s also 10°C (18F) colder than yesterday!

3 Likes

I’ve been first 3 times. I’ve been on at lucky times tho those 3 times

2 Likes

Good morning y’all :blush:.

I woke up an hour ago, had my 12 oz (355 mL) of coffee as always, feeling okay. I’ll take a Mtn Dew zero to work, will help me through the morning.

I fully expect to get slammed with a lengthy inventory request when I get there, considering I brought down very little stock yesterday. Yesterday I spent nearly my whole day at the scale, bagging up flower, but that really needed done yesterday. I still will have plenty to do today, as far as making bags, after I eventually finish bringing down stuff from the stock rooms to the sales floor.

My day off request for Saturday has officially been approved, so I don’t have to worry about getting up early the morning after the concert. I’ll get home from there probably around 2:00-2:30 am.

I need to eat breakfast.

I hope y’all have a great day! :blush:

4 Likes

mtn dew zero is good stuff. has more caffeine than regular mtn dew i think plus no sugar. basically an energy drink priced as soda without all the psuedoscience energy supplements

3 Likes

I never knew moutian dew had caffeine until a while ago. No winder it was advertised as a gamers drink.

3 Likes

mountain dew and doritos, the gamers steak and lobster

3 Likes

I called my pdocs office all day yesterday. No answer all day. I need to reschedule and I need a med refill. I’m not doing that crap again today. Too stressful. Foolishness

6 Likes

I can’t wait for the warmth to come outside it’s chilly this morning I wanna go out on the porch

4 Likes

If you need a helping hand or want to get internet in your home. Go to getinternet.gov and see if you qualify.

1 Like

Here it’s pretty warm for a May Day:
28 C or 82 F

2 Likes

Good morning friends!

I just polished off my second coffee. I’m going back to the thriftshop when they open because yesterday I saw some sweet brand new carpenter jeans. Hopefully they’re still there!

:smiley:

2 Likes

We have some hot days coming up

3 Likes