Say Anything Trece

Good morning everybody. 4:51 am here.

I’m feeling a bit tired. I think I’m sad, but my mood stabilizer is covering and hiding it. Feeling like I’ve lost something.

Had a cup coffee and smoking my cigarettes.

Another day of work. Trying to live on.

Maybe I should stop watching films with Brittany Murphy in it… I’ve been watching it collectively. Because I miss her.

It’s not okay

Because she’s a celebrity and I don’t know her. It’s a dilemma really.

Maybe I miss my old self too @Human

Have a good day/ evening everybody.

9 Likes

Found out my one cat has a second home suckered. I was walking and he was out, so I grabbed him. A family saw and came over to pet him and talk. Turns out he visits them a lot and was even inside at their place for 3 days when I thought he had ran away.

Little sucker has been getting fat and eating up turkey and chicken at their place.

7 Likes

Dear God man ! Your family’s more dysfunctional than mine. Lol :laughing:

3 Likes

I think my neighbor is going to die. He’s a long time smoker and has heart issues and has poor blood circulation.

I feel really bad. Everytime I see the guy it’s no less than a 45 minute conversation.

That no sh*t either. I’m sure everyone on this board can appreciate a solid 45 minute long peer interaction.

That would be a big loss for me

5 Likes

My dad can talk for 45 minutes straight

3 Likes

Give him your phone.

Can he hang on say anything?

2 Likes

Just went to bed.

3 Likes

I talk about how he’s a curmudgeon on here sometimes. I don’t want to hurt his feelings

Curmudgeon

noun

1. a bad-tempered person, especially an old one.
5 Likes

sorry to hear that.

Old people have so much to offer. I wish my parents would open their vaults and just tell me some ■■■■. For real, I feel like they keep things from me.

My grandfather died in 2016 @ 103 years old. I know for a fact my mom has much of his wisdom. I think she let me in on a bit of it once, but IDK… My thinker doesn’t work right and I forget things…

4 Likes

update: I feel fine now. The vaccine side effects lasted about half the day. But I’d much rather deal with the vaccine side effects, than the actual Covid effects. :muscle:

4 Likes

Hi kiddos! :wink:

Not much going on here. I totally slept the day away because I was up until the wee hours of the morning watching films.

At about four am I had to kick Jimmy boy off my bed haha! Little lovebug likes to keep it warm for me while I’m watching films.

Svengoolie is coming on soon!

Take care, friends. :hugs:

7 Likes

Yup. The frozen ghost. :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

I’m suicidal not feeling great

6 Likes

Hi spokes and sprockets.

Managed a several hour afternoon nap. Feeling pretty good.

Only 7:30 PM so there is some daylight left. Gonna finish a movie I guess.

Work on the banjo too.

Hope y’all are well.

:smiley:

4 Likes

I hope you feel better soon Fox :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

If you guys use computers get wallpaper engine on Steam probably one of the best 4 dollars you will spend lol there are lots of beautiful workshop wallpapers to use and most if not all of them are animated

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that Hanna_Foxx. Maybe @anon4362788 can help with the crisis lines.

3 Likes

Or @Ninjastar @Moonbeam @rogueone

2 Likes

That is too bad. I hope the feeling passes quickly. :crab::crab::crab:

3 Likes

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

3 Likes