Say Anything Trece

What’s going on dcragg

I don’t have voices.

But I do have running internal dialogue.

But actually getting to the gym and doing cardio everyday is the best way to keep my symptoms at bay: next to meds of course

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Hey, not too much.

I do have an exercise routine I do everyday, and I always go for a bit of a walk.

I’m sure there’s a lot more I could be doing though. The gym has been so limited with covid, I haven’t been going for the last year

3 Likes

Just wondering, does the exercise help your mental health at all?

2 Likes

Oh, for sure. There’s no quicker way to get my mood up and stabilized then excercise. If I knock off for a couple of days, I start to feel depressed and draggy

3 Likes

I miss the old me

8 Likes

I slept until 11am this morning, so I’m getting a late start in cleaning up my apartment. Just sitting at the moment waiting for the Tylenol to kick in with my arthritis pain.

3 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk,

I got so worked up with our Oz conversation the other day that I decided to rewatch it, again.

The pilot episode is on now.

This will be my tenth viewing.

3 Likes

That’s awesome Rexy. Oz is so good it can be watched over and over. Enjoy!

:+1:

3 Likes

Well I brought and stacked wood in the basement for an hour then helped dad bring a dresser home from a garage sale then mowed the back yard. I’m feeling pretty proud that I did all that this morning.

Now to shave and shower.

:smiley:

4 Likes

up for another day. cold one today, in the 50’s. tomorrow it gets back up to 70 degrees though. mom is wanting me to mow their yard, it hasn’t been cut since sunday, dad is busy installing flooring and fixing up his upstairs bathroom. looks like they will have the upstairs finished before my brother gets here. well everything but the paint job, it has a coat of primer on it now though, so it just looks like they painted the walls white.

5 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk cats rule the world for sure

3 Likes

All done. Now to clean up my living area after I cool down from my lukewarm shower.

Gave Charles some attention and fed him. Tigger went back outside.

May sit outside for a cigar later.

Enjoying a Barq’s root beer now.

:smiley:

3 Likes

I decided to do nothing today, go me!!!

call me!! we’ll do lunch

7 Likes

Man my cousin was on the phone and pissed off at someone or something. She lives next door and man I never heard her drop the F-Bomb like that before.

Hope everything is okay. If it was a family emergency I’d already know. Small ass town telegraph service I guess.

4 Likes

Two weeks of hot weather predicted in my area of the UK.
This is today,

We’ve had damp weather for ages so it is nice to get a taste of summer

8 Likes

For anyone who has had their second Pfizer jab, what were your side effects like? I got the shot yesterday morning, and all day today I feel like crap. Lethargic, sore, somewhat nauseous. Is this normal? I assume it means the vaccine is doing its job.

3 Likes

I had my second Pfizer shot. No side effects for me except injection site soreness.

3 Likes

That’s how I felt after my 2nd moderna shot.

2 Likes

Good to know I’m not the only one. Hoping I can just sleep it off by tonight. Feels good to be fully vaxxed, but right now I physically feel like crap, lol.

@Bowens Lucky, man. I feel like I have the worst hangover ever, lol. Hoping it will just pass soon.

2 Likes

This forum is better than many since we have to be nice, while others are nonstop insults.

4 Likes