Say Anything Trece

Cupcakes. I’ve never had a red velvet cupcake

4 Likes

You’re as American as I am. You pledged to the flag. You grew up here. You’re American

2 Likes

I hate the smell of weed.

3 Likes

@anon99082702 I thought Mike had given y’all a good lasagna recipe

2 Likes

You are fine! You are just trying to help me! I get that and I truly appreciate that @Cragger.

Yeah… maybe it’s just my mental illness :no_mouth:

1 Like

7 Likes

Hi kiddos! :wink:

Not much going on here today. I snacked on my leftover pizza all night.

My Canon camcorder is supposed to get here tomorrow yeah!!!

Hope you all are well.

@anon47167357 You have no right to call Rex an idiot. You really should go inpatient. You’re obsessed with this IRA BS!!!

7 Likes

Thank you, @Montezuma.

I’m excited about your camera!

Can’t wait to hear what you do with it.

Leftover pizza sounds awesome, especially late at night.

My husband is out of town so I’m eating things he doesn’t like for dinner.

Pretty happy about it.

5 Likes

I had sojouk, my mother made it, was really good. Its armenian food.

4 Likes

You welcome amiga! :slight_smile:

And thank you for sharing my excitement!

Ahhh you pigging out on goodies eh? Lol!

I got some bacon earlier today from a food pantry and I thought about your bacon spaghetti dish.

I’m gonna have to try it out!

4 Likes

Played video games for an hour. 32Gb ram is really helping as some games were chewing up to 16gb of ram so my ram was full.

1 Like

That’s awesome! I bet having 32gb really cooks. I thought of you earlier today when I was in my mom’s car and telling her about my negatives.

1 Like

I want to try a low dose Abilify but idk if it will cause bad impulsivity like 20mg.

1 Like

Yeah that might help. Definitely talk to your doctor about it.

2 Likes

The time has come… for a Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich with fries! :chicken::sandwich::fries:

3 Likes

I hope you all are well. This thread seems to be dead atm.

I had an okay day, albeit a little frustrating at times.

Tomorrow is the first day of us opening at 9 am (instead of 10 am), so I’ll be working 8:30-4:30 starting tomorrow.

4 Likes

Just took 120mg latuda for the first time hoping for no side effects. It’s only been about 10 minutes.

4 Likes

Just got through being yelled at. Called a hunchback. Thanks for noticing :slightly_smiling_face:

I was on 80mg.15

1 Like

Hi folks. I did the box turtle maneuver today. I curled up in bed with lots of covers and put them over my head and stayed like that all day. Did manage to fall asleep so up now and just feeling soso. Dealt with suicidal thoughts. No voices at all today so that is a plus.

Fed Charles.

Gonna see if I can find interest in a movie in a few. Still going to take night meds though don’t know if I will be sleeping anytime soon.

Hope y’all are well.

:smiley:

3 Likes