🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

Cross country skiing is the most boring Olympic event, yet it gets so much airtime on TV

dude. I’m growing my hair out again, i got a receding hairline so i just keep it real short, but i think I’m just gonna let it grow out one more time to see what it looks like with a little front side swipe combover. i may have more hair than davemathews so i could look like a decent man with it a little longer. dude. that is all

I poured myself a cup of coffee with only minutes until the preset personal cutoff time. Rebel afternoon.

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed having the last two nights off, even if I did have to drive to campus and teach last night, at least I didn’t have to work all night at the gas station. It’s back to the gas station tonight, though, for the next five nights.

I fell asleep around 3:30 am, woke around 11:30 am, and I’m hoping I’ll be able to get a nap in before going to work. I’ve scheduled an oil change for today, doing that an hour from now, then after I get home from that I’ll probably get into bed.

At least it’s warm outside, even if it is raining it beats the hell out of snow.

1 Like

Didn’t get hired to teach at VIPKID… Maybe because my lesson went overtime and I didn’t get to finish. Oh well I still have 2 part time jobs that have definitely hired me. They just might take a up to 2 more months to process. I will just work on programming today and maybe study at the bubble tea shop.

2 Likes

I found a really ideal job that i"m hoping to get an interview about.

It’s another driver position and they pay well and don’t require a personal vehicle…

wish me luck in getting contacted and doing well at the interview I 'm hoping to get

5 Likes

Good luck, @Nomad!

1 Like

Holy Gods!

I’ve missed so much the past few days!

3 Likes

Holy crap I am glad you’re okay! I made my patented leap to Death By Bizarre Complications like two whole days ago!

1 Like

Oh, I know that leap well.

I’m fine,

I couldn’t find my phone or lift the computer for a couple days,

Then it hurt to type.

Things are better now, I’ll be much better when I get these gross blood balloons off my body (not my boobs, the fluid drains).

3 Likes

Okay yuck. Glad you found your phone and are able to type.

2 Likes