🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

I’m sorry things are so tough right now @Tomasina. I’m glad you reached out to your therapist and to the crisis line. That shows how strong and resilient you are. Take care of yourself!

3 Likes

Thank you @Moonbeam. I really needed to hear that now. :sob:

2 Likes

It’s nearly 4 a.m., and I just finished my coffee.

I start training at 6 today at my new job at the gas station. I’m driving a long way for a gas station job, close to an hour drive, so I have to leave home by 5, thus me being up so damned early. Oh well. Tomorrow night I will begin on midnights, pretty dramatic change in schedule in one day’s time.

I may actually relocate for this job, which I’m sure sounds ridiculous, but it wouldn’t just be for this job. The small city that this job is in is also right near where my friends live, and a lot closer to my sister as well. I no longer have any reason to stay in my current city. I just might have to wait until I get my tax refund before I can move.

I hope everyone has a good day today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ugh I was supposed to read part of a book for therapy but it’s seriously the dumbest thing I’ve ever flipped through. Like idk what the hell this is supposed to help with???

Also I’ve still got 20 pages to go through and I am the slowest reader it’s 3 a.m. I’m supposed to wake up in like 4 hours and I have to go to my actual appointment idk how I’m gonna do this :weary:

2 Likes

I am also forcing myself to read a book .
I am not overly keen on psychology and their jargon .
The book was a gift so I am making myself read it.
It is going slowly though.

I have wondered if some others have same humour as me .

I have laughed at inappropriate things to laugh at but I think I am humble caring and understanding.

I love laughing but I do not seem to share humour with most so to say.

I do not laugh often for thinking something is funny.

I laughed a man in the face many years ago when he told me something horrid about his suffering but I saw him as a friend and wished him well.

I also laughed watching a series on tv but it was not a funny scene.

It does not make me a bad person.

My mum laughed at me when I hit my toe.

I still love her​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::blush:

She has laughed at other thingzzz to and I wonder if everyone and then we may share humour.

I do not laugh often unfortunately.

Same the other woman that raised me I think we sometimes could share humour n possibly even with my father sometimes.

Not impossible.

We bought groceries today .

I love our food!!!:two_hearts:

I thank for our food and all I have to be grateful for.

Wishing the others on forum great food to eat this Christmas and some kindness and possibly laughter and other delights.

Merry Christmas to you guyzzz yo!!!

:blush::pray:t3::two_hearts:

1 Like

If you’re struggling with reading all of it, your therapist needs to know. Perhaps they could give you some advice on how to make future reading more manageable?

Speaking of reading, I need to do some too lol… it’s about self esteem.

1 Like

I am a poor reader too but am making myself read.
I read very slowly though .

It is helpful to read a book you enjoy.

Some books are written with such jargon that makes it more difficult.

I like to keep it simple so psychology books is a bit of s struggle.

I rather history novels.

One if the men I feel in my body could very well have same humour as me .

I do love him I think but i do not know what relation we have …

I have my man and want to feel my bf .

I feel he is very close to me somehow but he can be so intense and full on that I can not always cope feeling that overwhelming and hysteria and so forth but it is possible we have same humour .

Is he the one I used to think was my father…

Baaaaa

I am sorry yo.

Familjana on da papers is my real family and I will not think such wierd things about that I think.

Baaaa baaaaa baaaaaaa

God bless you yozzz !:two_hearts::pray:t3:

I thought my neigher gave birth to me cause every one else wanted to snort me.

Too much dramatic beliefs about familjana

Sorry

People keep knocking on my porch door, asking me to unlock the front door to the building.
Today, this woman who couldn’t separate her words knocked and kept asking me something when I unlocked. After a few "what did you say?"s, I finally gave up, said “I don’t understand” and left.

I felt bad for her, but I have trouble separating words from each other already, even more so when people don’t open their mouths properly or talk as if the entire sentence is one word.

I think relocating would be great for you,

And tax returns are really just around the corner.

Good luck today!

Well, i don’t talk alone anymore, i sing now :smile:

The internet gods are after me today, first the internet was down when I woke up and then my computer froze up :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Just finished upgrading my home made computer table lamp by using my dud computer Hard Drive as a heavy and solid base, and I did so while listening to one of Jordan Peterson’s lectures.

So I now have a 1TB HDD table lamp.

2 Likes

Good morning people!

I am having coffee, gonna leave shortly and see my gynaecologist. :roll_eyes:
I have to drive for 20 minutes.

1 Like

The time slipped near me, i’m gonna stop the time one day :smile:

1 Like

Thanks, though I ended up leaving after 3 hours; I’ll resume training at 6 tomorrow morning.

There was just too much going on there, and too much going wrong.

First, a guy came to remove the glass from the booth, so the counter will be open. That required moving a lot of stuff around, such that there really wasn’t room in the booth for both my trainer and me.

Then, worse yet, our credit/debit system went down. We were having to turn a lot of people away, could only do cash and EBT.

The combination had me overwhelmed, and I could feel a panic attack coming on. I went out to my car to puff on my black and mild, and to calm down, and called my boss while I was out there.

I feel stupid, but I wasn’t learning anything once the stuff went wrong, besides feeling so overwhelmed, and I really think it will be better to train tomorrow.

I had to drive home in the snow, that sucked.

2 Likes

Sounds like there probably wasn’t much to learn when you’re turning people away.

Better luck tomorrow!

2 Likes

I am early for my appointment. :roll_eyes:
I forgot the time was 12. I came at 11 :roll_eyes:

Waiting

I’m having a cup of coffee with my cat on my lap. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes