Say Anything siete šŸ§žā€ā™€ļø

Hereā€™s one: itā€™s raining cats and dogs
Meaning: itā€™s raining hard

2 Likes

wilder than a peach orchard boarā€¦haha

1 Like

Haha not even close to a nurse. Iā€™m an EVS Tech or just a fancy term for a housekeeper

2 Likes

Someone had this vision in dr.frankensteinā€™s monster.

1 Like

A jesus/buddha sits meditating under the tree being ask what he is doing. He replied: I quit smoking :monkey_face:

Morning everybody, itā€™s 7:38am, been up since 7:00am. Slept good, Iā€™m on a role ever since I changed my sleep schedule to going to bed early. Sitting here with a freshly brewed Colombian coffee, watching the sun come up with a blanket, it doesnā€™t get much better than this for me, especially with silence.

I have college today on zoom. I predict weā€™ll get more assignments to do. I have like four already to do. I can hear the cow down there roaring fir her calf. Thatā€™s the one I had outside fir the winter. The calf is 7 months old was time he was weaned. The TB test second and final bit is on Thursday afternoon, thatā€™s when il find out if any of my cows have TB and al also be able to sell them all once they get cleared

1 Like

Good morning peeps!
Tracker says I slept 3hr57min. So yay it was working today!
Ramadan starts today. Hopefully I will do well.
Rearranged my living room into centers like I use to have my classroom. Works for me.
Anybody up for a chat tonight?

4 Likes

Getting late over here itā€™s 2:10am will go to bed soon. I only slept 5 hours last I usually need more than that hopefully can get some more tonight. Just went for a 6 mile run in the dark and didnā€™t walk too much. Need to give the legs some rest I have been doing that every day. Had some frozen pizza for dinner.

2 Likes

Hey all :wave: Iā€™ve finished work for the day and just listening to Eminem records. I went to the near by store to pick up some coffeeā€¦ Iā€™ve forgot my wallet so had to drive back out againā€¦ bummer but was a fun drive.

Played with our dog for a bit and Iā€™m just outside and having smokes to wind down. I have a bit of energy still, probably from the niacin supplement Iā€™ve been taking recently. Was tired and down at work, but made it over the hump and rushed out.

How ya doing guys?

4 Likes
1 Like

Hi @Abise former DoubleNickel here. How did go did you get your birth certificate and social security card from the US yet?

I am feeling better. I moved my big booty a bit. I realize that menopause is nothing to sneeze at. The symptoms of exhaustion, hot flushes, and mood swings are hard to deal with. I will be ok. But for now I will have to endure another phase of life. I am happy for the most part. But, exhaustion weighs me down. I hope that by next year I will have gone through menopause and feel more alive.

2 Likes

Hey! Iā€™ve noticed you changed your name!

No Iā€™m still waiting for my birth certificate to be sent over from New Jersey still. The status is at ā€œapproved and processingā€ currently. The department of health of NJ told me the process takes a quite a bit of time because of COVID restrictionsā€¦ especially with international orders.
it says it may take up to 12 weeks to ship out if everything goes wellā€¦ having my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

How are you doing??

2 Likes

My brother and his fiance now wife, lost a dog and I put up a pretty sizeable reward for my level of income, and eventually the dog was found. Then this coming visit I told them Iā€™d paid it off with the stimulus and I didnā€™t get so much as a thank you. Then they had the gal to tell me that the dog was emotionally scared from the event, and liked their daughter in lawā€™s dog and was sleeping with her, and like they were thinking of getting rid of it off onto her.

I felt a complex amount of something akin to anger and insulted at that. I feel like theyā€™re hardly even trying with this animal thatā€™s been so much, and thatā€™s not all.

Theyā€™d left us another dog they got, that they couldnā€™t keep with them until theyā€™d finished moving, and he was a sweet dog, and the brotherā€™s wife, over the phone before theyā€™d come to pick him up, had basically said ā€œoh you like the dog so much Momā€ (I live with my mom this is something I over heard) ā€œDo you really want to give him back?ā€ Theyā€™d pulled this tactic with me when Iā€™d gone to move with them with my own dog and my mom when Iā€™d moved to their home, but now they were doing it in this quazi reverse way with their own dog that the wife hadā€™ had problems with, and now was seemingly trying to ditch onto my family.

The problem being Iā€™d actually really grown quite fond of this dog, but am not financially set being on disability and living at home and already being pretty much tapped for cash with my own dogā€¦

This is just so frustrating. Seeing this amount of emotional manipulation come out of this woman my brother married this heavy this fast, with all these animalsā€¦and now theyā€™re not willing to fight to rehabilitate the dog Iā€™d paid so much to return to them.

I donā€™t know what to say about the emotional feeling but Iā€™m unsettled by how this all feels, and thereā€™s nothing I can do about it. Iā€™m not in a position to fix this part of my life.

I just thought that someone should know my brotherā€™s wifeā€™s lack of shame because I donā€™t have a community anywhere else to just vent like this.

1 Like

Zippers suckā€¦ Buttons are SO MUCH betterā€¦ theyā€™re ā€˜cuteā€™ donā€™t make annoying soundsā€¦ can be sewn back onā€¦ the list goes on

2 Likes

Hope you do well at work @anon83141956
Ya start today??

2 Likes

Hey @Abise sorry about not answering right away, fell asleep. Thatā€™s great to hear that things are moving for you on that end.
Yeah I had to change my id. Some weirdo walked up to me and said hi DoubleNickel so itā€™s great that your tracker is working today. Made me paranoid and I came in and changed it.

3 Likes

What??? When did this happen? @anon10627598

2 Likes

Yesterday when I was taking out my garbage. I moved my computer desk away from the window and changed my name. Not sure how he got that info, the only one I know who knew my username was Rose and I highly doubt she would have read my log, drove over here for a half hour told this weirdo(who lives in the building) what I posted for the day.

2 Likes

Do you think maybe he hacked your Internet or something?

2 Likes