Say Anything S is for Steak

I’m very disappointed.

4 Likes

Ugh…I am really getting tired. Don’t know if I can make it until 9 or 10pm which is when I would like to go to sleep. I’d take a caffeine pill but am afraid that it might keep me up half the night.

4 Likes

Hey all.

Got my injection in a few days. Been feeling alright in general.

Been staying at my moms. Walk the dog like everyday for good exercise. Started driving again so feel good about that.

Hope everyone is well.

:raised_hands::yellow_heart::black_heart: !

4 Likes

No don’t! You definitely won’t sleep. What can you find that holds your attention?

3 Likes

Just sitting around browsing the web.

Hope everybody’s doing well!

6 Likes

I don’t know. I guess I could wake up my dog and play with her. :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes

Are you east coast? If so, you’d only have to hold out for an hour…

2 Likes

No, I’m central. It is 6:55 pm.

3 Likes

I’m still very leery about these caffeine pills that @aziz suggested. They sound like anxiety hell.

But if you are tired you may as well sleep when you can unless you have some sort of obligation that you need to be awake for.

3 Likes

Nope, no obligations until Monday morning pdoc appt.

3 Likes

I actually just checked my pdoc appt and it is not until the 28th so nevermind, I had the date wrong. I shouldn’t have anything I have to do over the weekend regardless.

3 Likes

What would you do if you didn’t have this horrible illness, and you could do anything in the whole world?

7 Likes

I would give relationships a go that I would not give a go with this condition

4 Likes

I knew in first grade that I wanted to be a pilot. Too bad my eyes screwed me over before sza even became a factor.

Oh well. My life is pretty good atm tbh.

:smiley:

5 Likes

I would see if it were possible to start a new rock music scene (since even the “experts” say the rock music biz is gone), and if it were, I would lead it. :star_struck:

6 Likes

I would probably be either a computer programmer or would’ve finished becoming an electrician. And without this illness I would be able to enjoy movies and video games like I used to. That would make me happy enough. Nothing extravagant. I would just be happy to have my life before sz back.

6 Likes

That sounds cool. I’m glad your life is good!

5 Likes

WE WANT TURKEY! WE WANT TURKEY!

T FOR TURKEY! T FOR TURKEY!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
on behalf of the canadians of this forum, we want our thanksgiving to be recognised therefore T must be for TURKEY

we will take nothing less!!

:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:
452354 word

6 Likes

Can’t you just have some nice tasty tacos on Thanksgiving? LOL

7 Likes

lool we will settle for turkey tacos

4 Likes