Say Anything Quince (15)

Idk I just feel like I need friends lots and lots of friends

3 Likes

I quite biting my nails again about a 1.5 weeks ago and they’re starting to get white tips on them🤩

5 Likes

I’m gonna show these cockroaches who’s boss!!!

5 Likes

Just finished playing video games online with friends.

5 Likes

I can’t wait until I can move to the senior citizen apartment building. I just turned 62 which qualifies me to live there. My case manager wants me to wait until I’m 65 and can draw my Fidelity pension. Apartments in the senior building are $575 with an income limit of $39,000. I’m currently paying $480. I’m tired of broken elevators, stuff not getting fixed in your apartment, and the drug & alcohol use. I’m having to save up some money to move with though.

4 Likes

Some say there is only grace or disgrace, maybe 50/50.

2 Likes

The time just passed 8 pm here, so my day is nearly over, plan to try to sleep by 10 pm.

I’ve had a pretty good day off. I went to the gym, which included a shower after my workout, stopped by my work, attempted to go to the Boost store but they were closed. I also got groceries and went to my sister’s house to help my brother in law with something.

Now I’m sitting in a folding chair in the front yard, enjoying the nice weather.

I hope y’all have had a decent Sunday, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Dinner with the friends was fun. I ate a taco chicken salad with guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. Everyone else had chicken in some form as well.

Back home now. Gonna video game and pick the banjo later.

Having another Coca-Cola.

:grinning:

9 Likes

I was dreaming about having a Coca Cola last night, sounds super good! Enjoy!

7 Likes

Wow. All of a sudden this feeling just rushed over me of- “I’m a piece of sh*t”

:upside_down_face:

My sister showed me a new recipe. You use Mayo instead of butter when making your grilled cheese sandwich. Sprinkle a little garlic into your Mayo.
@ThePickinSkunk @Montezuma i made homemade cookies with chocolate chips, coconut, and smashed graham crackers. Pretty good stuff

6 Likes

I’ve never seriously tried baking in my life. The most I’ve ever done was lick the batter in bowl.

-S

3 Likes

My sister is in the ER with stomach pains. They are doing some sort of imaging test.

She’s younger than me but has been in that ER more times than I can remember.

Just texted my mom that I wouldn’t trust the docs in that particular ER with a hang nail. They can be god awful.

4 Likes

I need to quit smoking. It’s coming up on 15 years of smoking a pack a day.

5 Likes

Haha. You silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. It’s not difficult. If you like grilled cheese sandwiches you should try it using Mayo. That crap was yummy

3 Likes

It sounds good with real mayonnaise but I hope you don’t mean that Miracle Whip garbage?

2 Likes

My head was feeling weird so I laid down for a little while. Woke up and my goodies from Amazon were at my door. :slight_smile:

The shorts fit me pretty good. I prefer a little more room in the waist, but I imagine they’ll stretch out over time. They do look really nice and seem well made. :+1:

Also got Tourist Trap on bluray. It’s an old horror movie.

5 Likes

Wasn’t there a remake in 00’s?

1 Like

Listening to an opera on Spotify. I love opera. I can’t understand a word but the emotional impact is there 100%

2 Likes

When I was a kid, I was raised on Miracle Whip. When I first had mayo I thought it was strange, but I have gotten where I like it.

3 Likes