Say Anything Quince (15)

12 Likes

Dad, his girlfriend, and I are going out to eat tonight with their friends. Should be fun.

:yum:

9 Likes

Another food poll for your voting pleasure

• Ground beef w/rice & avocado
  • Mac n cheese w/peas and broccoli
  • Cheeseburgers
  • Sloppy joes

0 voters

1 Like

I made canned chicken pasta salad with shredded carrots, canned corn, mayo and sriracha hot sauce.

7 Likes

Just got back from a dog walk. Itā€™s hot outside. Trying to cool off now in A.C.

6 Likes

I am back at watching youtube travel videos.
I am about to play video games online with irl and virtual friends.

8 Likes

Its still hot outside, 37C, was 38C a few hrs ago, only dropped by 1C, nowits 6:25pm.

5 Likes

I miss MySpace, I liked how you could customize your profile layout and have a ā€œtheme songā€. I havenā€™t had Facebook in 3 years, so I donā€™t know if they do theme songs on there nowā€¦ probably not. Instagram should have an option to add a theme song to your profile.

5 Likes

Oh the Myspace days! I kinda miss when people actually used social media to make new friends and discover new music.

Nowadays it seems like social media is just political fights and flame wars.

6 Likes

Right? Iā€™m so glad I donā€™t have Facebook anymore.

When MySpace was a thing I had so many internet friends all over the country. I even was internet friends with some foreign alternative rock bands (weā€™d actually comment on each otherā€™s walls and everything and they dedicated a song to mešŸ˜†)

4 Likes

got my first shower in 3 days haha. i couldnā€™t shower while everybody was here, we had 9 people staying at mom and dadā€™s haha.

4 out of 6 days in june have been cloudy. just two sunny days.

reds won, 4 in a row. they tease me and then start losing again haha.

my other sister is supposed to come by sometime tonight, i donā€™t feel like going back over, i am tired of playing with kids, i just want them to leave. they fly out in the morning. i could never be a parent, or maybe if i was a parent i just wouldnā€™t care about playing with the kids. my sister doesnā€™t allow her kids to play video games or watch much cartoons or movies, i donā€™t know why, she makes them use their imagination.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s really cool! Yeah I met some really neat people on MySpace too.

I might delete my Facebook page but keep messenger.

3 Likes

Oh I didnā€™t realize you could have messenger without having FacebookšŸ¤”

3 Likes

5 Likes

i keep messenger on my phone but not fb, might add fb now though for one group information i need during the day

3 Likes

Yeah, nowadays when you delete your Facebook page thereā€™s an option to keep messenger.

3 Likes

I just got used to it. My dad is something else

2 Likes

Oh, right on :metal:

@Montezuma

3 Likes

Where are the freaking moneys!

3 Likes

Did you get a stimulus check mane?

2 Likes