Say Anything -- Part XXX šŸ˜³ (Part 30)

I just woke from a two-hour nap, during which I had a terrible nightmare. I had become full-on delusional, terribly paranoid. There were people I was trying to run from, fleeing for my life, when really they were just trying to help me. Some of them were family. Iā€™m glad my alarm went off when it did.

I just woke up. 12 and a half hours of sleep last night. Having my coffee.

2 Likes

Justinā€™s Guitar is good on you tube to start learning cords and basic songs. I was a bit manic and bought his stuff online, sort of a ripoff since its all for free online.

1 Like

As for piano posture. Who caresā€¦?! My theory is as long as you are doing what you enjoy to the best of your abilities. If on the other hand you want to be a world class pianist, then do posture exercises.

1 Like

Iā€™m so hugry but canā€™t find a nice food place

Got to keep myself busy so I donā€™t smoke anymore. Beep Boop Beep.

2 Likes

I just ate PB&J for the first time in years. Jif Natural and apricot preserves on wheat bread. I need to eat more cheaply for my lunches, and that is pretty dang cheap. I might have a cup-o-noodles, too; still a very cheap lunch.

I got my dinner put together and in the crock pot. It needs to cook for 4-6 hours. Iā€™m making a new recipe, ā€œcrock pot cabbage roll casserole.ā€ It should be good. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

another day alone, mom and pop went up to northern Indiana to view their new home under construction.

out of coffee :rage: so im drinking peach tea as a consulation prize.

1 Like

Why do I need to go to the hospital Everytime I am yelled at?

I woke up with a migraine. I took phenergan and itā€™s helping a little. The Excedrin isnā€™t helping much at all. Then I thought to take my temperature and itā€™s 103.8! No wonder I feel so awful. So I took some Tylenol. Hopefully it starts helping soon.

2 Likes

Get some rest. NyQuil we love you you giant ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  q.denis Leary. Sorry trying to bring a little humor

1 Like

I havenā€™t had a cigarette since before my nap, finished off the pack; I laid down at 8:30. I woke up two hours later, wanting to smoke, but I held off on going for more. Itā€™s now 1:45, going to see how long I can last. Iā€™ll probably buy one or two Black and Milds later, spend just $2 rather than blowing $6.55 on a pack of cigarettes.

3 Likes

I plan on taking intro to programming in the spring instead of computer science 1 because it says it is advised. I think they go over c++ a little. I should be fine. I wonder if I should do the hybrid class. I hope everything goes fine. Iā€™m really tired from depakote these days. Iā€™m driving more.

1 Like

I used to smoke black and mild the wine flavor. They were to strong for me. My bfs mom s okes those cheap ass cigar ones theyā€™re two dollars a box . Iā€™m still recovering from nicotine. Please kick your habit. Hugs

3 Likes

I just looked at my arm, and it looked super small, like a childā€™s arm. I wonder if Iā€™m hallucinating?
I do feel a little off today. Maybe I should take some Truxal.

1 Like

Yeah, I smoke the wine-flavored ones, too.

Years ago I smoked those $2/pack filtered cigars, Smokerā€™s Choice; they were terrible, canā€™t believe I ever smoked those.

Iā€™m making a mistake. I want s can of Dr pepper. Yes no?:thinking:

1 Like

yeah I like diet dr pepper best of all diet drinks. dr pepper is good

1 Like

Dr Pepper has caffeine. Doesnā€™t caffeine have bad effects on you?

I drink mostly the caffeine free once. Iā€™m think PNR little can you know could it hurt

1 Like