Say Anything -- Part XXX šŸ˜³ (Part 30)

I think so. At first I learned a song here and there from other people. Then I learned a bit through guitar tabs. I learned chords through a friend, finally I started learning through books. I think YouTube has some good tutorials and lessons even for experienced guitar players.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool yeah maybe someday Iā€™ll try. Iā€™m thinking of trying to get back into video games and maybe get a guitar and actually use my exercise bike. Iā€™ve spent all my free time for almost the past six years mostly just looking at the internet

1 Like

Those are fun hobbies.

1 Like

Yeah I want to have some hobbies again. It used to be piano and video games but I havenā€™t really done much of either in a while.

I had a pretty good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

One of my students is currently taking the course for the third time, after failing it twice. She told me after class tonight that the material is finally making sense to her this time around. That kind of stuff is good to hear, makes me feel like Iā€™m doing my job well.

I picked up my Cymbalta tonight, then did some grocery shopping. I no longer have insurance, and the cash price for 30 of the 60 mg Cymbalta (duloxetine) capsules was $138. The tech ran it through their discount card, which brought it down to a much more affordable $25.

7 Likes

One that be funny if one of us 1 on this website?

Wouldnā€™t that be funny?

1 Like

Without a wink a sleep last night. I got called into work today. Overnight. Staying up is harder than my actual job. Once off Iā€™ll jump in bed and have full energy. I might ask my pdoc for some sleeping pills.

I do security and thereā€™s barely people here. Iā€™m getting weak and tired. But the show must go on. Hopefully I get off in 3 hours.

1 Like

Hi all. Hopefully everything is well. Iā€™ve decided to win the lottery. Iā€™ve thought long and hard about it and after careful consideration the time is now.

5 Likes

You are always funny :smile: Good luck

1 Like

Itā€™s too early, been up for an hour and a half now. Maybe I can catch a nap later.

@Grace_Mercy I did security work a long time ago, nightwatchmen-style. I was there on the weekends, guarding a foundry while there were no workers there. Iā€™d work an eighteen hour shift (Fri night and Sat), then an eleven hour shift on Sundays. It was soooooo boring.

@ThePickinSkunk, that money is mine; I already bought the winning ticket. :rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

@ThePickinSkunk Nice to see you back! :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey @Montezuma

Thank you for thinking of me. I was struggling with voices the other day. Doesnā€™t happen like that often though thankfully. But doing better now. How are things with you?

1 Like

Oscar is doing great! He uses the litter box and sleeps with me :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Too cute. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Aww, you welcome :blush:.

Sorry to hear you were struggling with voices. I still hear mainly one voice everyday. Thankfully itā€™s not so constant with the help of meds.

Happy to hear youā€™re feeling better!

I am good, thank you! Iā€™m entertaining the idea of writing a play haha.

1 Like

i feel like Randy quaid in Independence day. an experiment.

Friend asked me to start smoking cigarettes again when Iā€™m at his place, because the fumes from the vape are so thick.
I agree with him, it spews out a lot of smoke, and it makes it harder to breathe when used indoors.
I donā€™t mind going back to the cigarettes as long as I can afford them. And itā€™s only for when Iā€™m at his place.

In return, I promised to stop sneaking cigarettes at home. Thought he didnā€™t know about that, oops.

1 Like

I had to make a chart of all my bills that I can put a check mark beside each month they are paid, mail people going on strike and even when they are working, they put the mail in the wrong boxes and I never get the bill, sucks i have to do this, I got enough to do

now that Iā€™ve stopped drinking so much I find im getting my motivation back. before I started drinking I used to play a lot of basketball and work on my body all the time. when I was in my first year of college I used to go the rec center and play pickup basketball. the best player I ever got to play with was probably Jeffery newton, a 6ā€™11 former mcdonalds all American that went to iu. he had gotten his bachelorā€™s by the time I was there but he was still around going to grad school. I remember in hs I had a coach that used to brag he played pick up ball with larry bird in college. so I brag I played with Jeffery newton

I find myself not missing alcohol or the parties anymore, one of my friends from school became a bartender, last I checked he was serving drinks in Hong Kong now.

once November comes around im going to get a gym membership and start working out again. donā€™t think iā€™ll be playing anymore basketball, im afraid iā€™ll get injured, but I do still like to follow the game on tv/internet.

1 Like