Say Anything -- Part XXX šŸ˜³ (Part 30)

Sup Monte! I used to shave everyday. Now I shave on average about once a week or so. Sometimes once a month. A horror fiction? Sounds scary man. What book is it if I may ask?

3 Likes

Not much big dude! Just listening to some tunes right now, chillinā€™ taking life easy haha.

Yeah, I shave about once every 3 to 4 days. Iā€™m growing a beard right now though.

The title of the book I was reading is ā€œPaperbacks from Hell.ā€ Itā€™s a book about the history of both good and trashy horror novels that were big in the seventies.

Even though itā€™s about fiction, and fictional worlds, it is a little scary. LOL. Manā€¦time to read something a little on the lighter side.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been feeling so nauseous and dizzy. I hope Iā€™m not pregnant or something

Haha. I havenā€™t read a book since last year. I was an avid reader before the illness. Iā€™d read nerdy fantasy books and stuff. Itā€™s a little difficult for me to focus when reading now. It sort of happened with the onset of the illness. I have good memories from reading. Iā€™d stay up entire nights just reading. Glad to hear youā€™re doing well.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Iā€™m meeting some friends tonight. Iā€™m forcing myself to go out and socialize otherwise Iā€™d take a bath and sleep at 8

2 Likes

:musical_note:
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me love me
Pretend that you love me
:musical_note:

5 Likes

You and your baths haha. Yesterday was, ā€œIf youā€™re bored take a bath.ā€ I was in the same boat as mountain man. I just didnā€™t want to say, ā€œI donā€™t fit in a bathtub anymore.ā€ I hope you have fun with your friends.

3 Likes

I understand. Iā€™m sorry to hear you have a hard time reading now.

I usually read stuff I can relate to. Or I try to read high quality fiction.

ā€œNerdy fantasy booksā€, haha, thatā€™s really cool though. :slight_smile: I got a couple friends who really dig those kinds of books.

2 Likes

I really liked that song.

2 Likes

Are you still taking l theanine?

1 Like

For some reason everyone thinks youā€™re a smart person when they see you reading. My cousins used to be like, ā€œDamn youā€™re smart. Reading 1,000 page books.ā€ Little did they know I was reading about wizards, the sword of truth, and confessors. Lol. Pretty nerdy stuff.

3 Likes

Iā€™m down to just 400mg at night now. I take beta alanine to beat the anxiety during the day. I donā€™t know if beta alanine is safe long term so Iā€™m a guinea pig. Iā€™ll get blood tests in January so Iā€™ll find out then I guess.

2 Likes

ect or amnesia?

I havenā€™t been taking any l theanine st all anymore. Itā€™s been a few months.

But Iā€™m not sleeping well anymore. Iā€™m awake after 6 hours

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the reasons Iā€™m taking 400mg at night. It knocks me out even if I take it at 8pm and go to bed at midnight.

2 Likes

I might do the same

2 Likes

Iā€™m debating between dressing like a bear, a panda, or a cow for Halloween. I need opinions. What should I go as?

4 Likes

? :man_shrugging: Iā€™m lost.

I have become such a cold personā€¦ stone.
I no longer care much about people. Is it part of growing up or schizophrenia?

I block people, I isolate myself, I donā€™t call anyone, I donā€™t expect much from others.

I changed so much