Say Anything -- Part XXX šŸ˜³ (Part 30)

electro convulsive therapy or was it amnesia? ect causes memory loss

Cow :cow:

2 Likes

shock therapy, understand now?

I think itā€™s the illness. I have a similar problem in isolation. I also have a flat effect. That and I have trouble going to crowded places.

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait to start psychotherapy one on one.

1 Like

Yes, I know what Ect is. Iā€™m just confused with how that relates to my post about reading books.

I was thinking cow too to be honest. Iā€™ve worn one before and it was a big hit. I was a skinny cow then though so it may have looked better. Now Iā€™ll be a plump and rotund cow. Much more realistic.

3 Likes

In for the pics :camera_flash:

2 Likes

Iā€™m shy when it comes to camera stuff. I think Iā€™ll be brave in a cow costume and take a pic. Weā€™ll see. Haha. Iā€™ve always felt like Iā€™d break the camera.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s an old photo of mine when I was in a trio.

6 Likes

Iā€™m the one on the right.

1 Like

My eyes always looked closed when I smile.

1 Like

Nice photo, Thai :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Thanks. Hereā€™s the type of music we playedā€¦

3 Likes

Seems like a lifetime ago.

2 Likes

I feel ya, I look way different from before I got sick.

Do you still play guitar? Do you write much? I want to write a play.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t played much since I moved to a different apartment. Itā€™s been a few months since I picked up the guitar. I love playing but Iā€™m not as good a singer anymore. The neighbors complained about a year ago. Maybe thatā€™s why I havenā€™t played much.

3 Likes

We were fairly popular back in the day. We would have gigs almost every day. Weddings, quinceaƱeras, celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, even funerals. We charged 150 dollars an hour so I always had money. Those were the days. At almost every party theyā€™d try to get us drunk with shots of tequila or serve us food. Hah we had to politely decline but sometimes weā€™d be wasted after we were done playing.

1 Like

Why would you cry?

guitar is like trying to decipher 128 bit encryption, harmonica is like atari 2600

1 Like