Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything N is for Nachos

OK so you still meet ppl outside your house?

That’s good.

3 Likes

Yea but not everyday like I was on Abilify. Last week they wanted to pick me up but I refused as I was tired. Last time they picked me up was 3 weeks ago, we went to Starbucks and Mcdonald.

3 Likes

I try to drive less as my concentration is bad on meds especially Risperdal as I feel sleepy and drowsy. But I do drive to go to Drs as its important.

3 Likes

@Bowens how is your sleep?

2 Likes

I will be going to sleep here shortly.

If you are asking how my sleep schedule has been, it’s been really off.

2 Likes

Well hopefully you get some sleep soon. @Bowens

2 Likes

Im pretty sure I will…i almost nodded off a couple times a few hours ago…I have my most recent caffeine pill in my system now though so I might stay on a bit longer.

thanks Aziz

2 Likes

Well I guess the forum has died down enough that I might as well go to sleep. Goodnight everyone!

5 Likes

Good night @Bowens

3 Likes

I gave you a gluten free cookie! :cookie: :open_mouth:

Here’s a cute mew! :grinning:

6 Likes

Took night meds an hour ago and now moved to bed. Tomorrow I’ll be helping my dad clean a cabin. Gonna read for a few minutes then time to sleep.

Have a good one everyone.

6 Likes

No. You got to get a Mew-two. :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

I’m trying to think of horror movies to put holds on at my library. Specifically ones that I don’t own and I can’t think of any. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

gonna cut the lights, may stay up for another hour, i went to sleep 3-4am last night and didnt take a nap so should sleep good, i felt more tired early today but i woke up a little as time went on, i am decently sleepy now that i think i should be able to get at least 6 hours

5 Likes

I love mew…
It was such a hack to get Mew on Pokémon green

2 Likes

N is for Nepenthe
It’s from Roman mythology but it sure would come in handyScreenshot_20210920-002024~2

I’m bored. Where is everyone?

N is for Norway.

1 Like

Here…to say. Something. Maybe insightful. Maybe relavatory… of just because…say anything!