Say anything LXXV ☮️

Lol! Thanks Beetle Bub. Hope you have a good rest of your night.

:blush:

1 Like

So my former neighbors ran into my dad today so now I have an invite to a birthday party this weekend. Gosh! What do I get a ten year old boy? Are Legos cool still? He asked me if I had anymore Legos before I moved out. I hope he’ll be happy with a small box of those from Dollar General. I have no idea what else. Would a ten year old understand a gift card? Idk.

:scream:

1 Like

Everybody likes cash. Even kids. Better than a gift card.

3 Likes

That’s a great and easy idea actually. $10 for 10 years. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

No problem. The hard part is finding the perfect card to put the bill in. I always go for funny but some people like mushy stuff so you have to know your audience.

1 Like

Ugh got my truck back and they fixed the rear left signal, but did something to the right one, so it has to go back :rage:,

1 Like

Good evening all. Took a nice long nap, showered, and went out to dinner. Was fun until the restaurant started to get busy, then I started getting some anxiety, feel it creeping in.

Home now, bout to try to kick my fiancées butt on jeopardy.

Hope everyone had a good day!

3 Likes

I got this HUGE thing of generic Sunny D from my grocery store, and it’s delicious!

It taste just like Sunny D. :smiley:

I might watch Star Wars 2 here in a few minutes. I’ve never seen it before. It’s a long movie though.

3 Likes

Illuminated C? I love that stuff!

Enjoy your Star Wars!

3 Likes

I’m not doing well. Voices are getting harder to distinguish which ones are real and which ones aren’t. Which ones are lying and which ones are telling the truth. It’s hard to know what to trust. Can I trust anything? Anyone? I wish I could sleep. I need sleep. But this pain is breaking me.

4 Likes

Haha! The weird thing is the label on mine is labeled as a fruit punch, but it taste more orangy to me.

Thanks man! I’m debating on watching it.

3 Likes

Hi @LED

Is your partner around to help you reality check? Maybe place your trust in them. I know the feeling of voices when you are dead tired yet they continue to suck the life out of you. Is there anything you can take for the pain? Hopefully something will break for you.

1 Like

My partner is here, but I feel like I’ve already been too much of a burden on them today. They’re in their office playing video games. I don’t want to bother them when they’re trying to relax. I don’t have anything, other than aleve, that I can take for the pain. I tried calling my orthopedic surgeon this morning, but he wasn’t in the clinic today. The MA sent the request for pain meds to the other doctors on his team, but no one called me back or sent anything in for me. I’m hoping I can get something by tomorrow. If not I’m not sure what I’ll do. I might call my PCP and explain to her what’s going on. I should probably just drug the ■■■■ out of myself until I pass out. Guarantee at least a little bit of sleep, yeah?

Can’t say yes or no to that but how will it affect your functioning the next day? I took too many gabapentin once and was loopy the next day. If you can take a little extra within reason maybe that’s okay but I wouldn’t want you to lose your senses.

1 Like

Even when I’ve overdosed pretty bad I was fine within 12 hours. Sedatives, for whatever reason, well, a lot of meds, not just sedatives, but they just go right through me. When I was on the max dose of trazadone one time when I was inpatient it would knock me out for 30 minutes then I’d have to get up and get another dose. Over and over all night long in 30 minute increments. It’s dumb. I’ll probably double up the klonopin and ativan. Get me asleep fast with the ativan and stay asleep longer with the klonopin. I’m in no position to be making these choices, though. I always overdo it out of desperation.

1 Like

And that’s a great insight to have. To know your limits. Also if you did pass out and there was an emergency your life and others could be at risk.

I know you hate ER bills but if the pain gets too bad is that an option?

My partner probably wouldn’t take me because of pain. They really hate taking me to the hospital. They always act like it’s such a huge inconvenience for them and they’d rather I just deal with whatever it is because they’re not going to do much to help me anyways. So, no. Not really an option even if I need it.

1 Like

Well you know about your body. Please use tge Ativan and Klonopin wisely.

I can understand how most docs can’t treat such pain anyways. Have a grandma who is in constant pain. Docs can’t do much. Pain clinics don’t work and they are stingy on the powerful meds.

1 Like

Ever notice when things go wrong, everything does

2 Likes

I notice when things go wrong it’s always my fault, no matter who or what the offending party is.

1 Like