(ᵔᴥᵔ) Say Anything LVI 🦦

21 Likes

Did I really get first? It’s been 5 minutes, guys, come on. I must say that I expected better from you regulars. Shame… :pensive:

13 Likes

You earned it man. From this day forth you will look back upon this moment and you will smile with glee of your grand accomplishment. The forum will sing songs in your honor. Legends will be passed down for generations. Gods will be created. Remember this day. Remember.

:grinning:

8 Likes

Hiya
The heat here is horrible
welp

I need to go to bed so I’m not dragging ass tomorrow, but I’ve been in bed most of the day because of this migraine so I’m really just not very tired. :-1:

1 Like

I’m up. Had another round of vivid weird dreams.

1 Like

11 Likes

So it’s 1:00 AM Minnesota time. My movies are over so I must shave and shower. I hope my swollen eyelid doesn’t get any worse. I had three eye surgeries as a kid and once on both eyes. It was fun being blind for days on end. But I’m in hypochondriac mode so I think a nice shower will reboot my quantum matrix (powered by windows…haha) processor and begin the defragment cycle.

2 Likes

Ahh! Yes. Showered and shaved. Things are looking up. I was thinking I may embrace a forum semi tradition and change my name and avatar.

I was thinking one of the following:

1. BreadTruck
  2. Nardsgoblin
  3. Thegreatjohnnash
  4. Miterbox
  5. Muttonmelvin
  6. Weezerthegeezer
  7. Samiamnot
  8. Thepoeticteapot
  9. Permtugger
  10. Limpjohnthomas

Sigh too many to choose from. Oh well. Plenty of time to discuss with my conscience.

1 Like

You all heard the skunk. Bow the fu ck down to your new leader! There shall be no God before me! :crown:

1 Like

Do you think if I bought a telescope I would be a dullard?

1 Like

He attacc
He protecc
And mostly, the mouse screams.

How are you?

2 Likes

Whaaattt? @anon98459728

I own an 8 inch Dobsonian reflector and I love the thing. No silly goose. You wouldn’t be a dullard. You like what you like. Don’t apologise for ■■■■. What you thinking of getting?

1 Like

Not sure, would have to research it first. I think I might do it if I have some spare cash laying around one day.

2 Likes

You could also look into getting a good set of astronomy binoculars. You’d see some cool star clusters and I bet depending on magnification you’d get some cool moon viewing in.

1 Like

Why would buying a telescope make you an idiot?

1 Like

Might have a look at some. I would want to spend some decent money on it though, I want to be able to see Saturn from it.

1 Like

Because I am afraid if I get one I will be a virgin forever. lol

1 Like

Hmm! Probably not binoculars then. But I hear you. Saturn is a beautiful planet to observe. If opportunity presents itself take a look at Jupiter as you’d see some of its awesome moons.

1 Like

Lol. Virgin forever. Well you won’t get any nookie if you get your sack ripped off by dancing naked over a meat grinder. Believe me. I knew a guy…or well girl now.

You see? It’s much safer to buy the telescope.

:joy:

1 Like