Say Anything LIX 🎃

giphy

11 Likes

I’m trying to calorie count, but damn I am hungry

2 Likes

What sorts of things do you like to eat? I have a really good recipe for Mexican cauliflower rice. You can eat a ton of it and it’s super low calorie. Really fills you up.

2 Likes

I eat mostly avacodo toast and chicken with vegetables. I’m getting a sushi roll tonight that is only like 350 calories

1 Like

My neck hurts really bad today. :-1:

I’ve been up since 2am. I couldn’t sleep for ■■■■ last night.

I need to make breakfast, but nothing sounds good or worth the effort. I’ll probably just have some spinach, eggs, and avocado later.

1 Like

I’m doing Whole30 and they recommend a “plated fat” with every meal to help keep you feeling full. Might try that?

I read that protein is the most satieting, so I’ve been trying to get more of that. its hard though cause meats are so expensive, and I generally hate beans

1 Like

I’ve been eating non stop.
I just don’t feel full. I’m really worried I’ll expand my stomach. I think I know why, though. I haven’t had Metformin in almost two weeks now

3 Likes

Why did you stop metformin?

1 Like

Attending job interviews has made me over eat, I am eating like crazy.

Tomorrow morning I will have a white choc mocha with cream from starbucks in the morning. they are the best!!!

MIIAAOwwww :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m making Dal Makhani (Indian Lentils) for dinner

2 Likes

That’s kinda freaky!!!@led

1 Like

Iv learned so much about my illness since being here

7 weeks until Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

The first post is crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m making lentils for dinner which are low in fat, calories and are tasty

1 Like

What’s freaky?

My town of DeWitt is getting a Dairy Queen

and Mr. Daze says we’ll be up there all the time

chili and fries and blizzard, oh yeah!

3 Likes

Your first post with the claws rubbing the cat

Aww. I thought it was cute!

1 Like

Just had to call the pediatrician. :-1: Little LED has been getting headaches pretty much every day for over 2 weeks now. Unfortunately, my partner can’t drive is, so I have to ask my friend to take us on the bus since I always need a chaperone. :-1: Hopefully she’s free and can do it.

1 Like