Say anything here

can you walk on treadmill?

What about aerobics?

Can you do cathesthenics?

Don’t let them scare you that you can’t exercise or you’ll die, that’s bull.

Did you know that anaerobic exercise is not light exercise, but it’s just short duration?

So, short sprints is called anaerobic exercise. Even thought you are all out sprinting!

I would consider it.

He has me on a walking program. Monday, Wednesday, Friday one mile, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday two miles, Sunday off. The valve leaks and I am scheduled for surgery Friday.

1 Like

oh wow. Keep your hopes up. They are professionals, they know what they’re doing.

You do your part too.

At least you’ve caught the problem, it’s all fixable. Well done on getting ekg’s etc.

According to this

Abilify is comparable to placebo for metabolic effects. You should consider trying to make abilify work for you again.

You’ll be fine, we’re all rooting for you.

I’m off antipsychotics. Abilify I had a severe reaction to. Cardiologist said don’t let him put you on another atypical. In the past ten years I’ve gained 120lbs and developed diabetes. So far I have lost fifty, but it has taken me three years and gastric bypass to do that.

Did the cardiologist seem to think that typicals are safer then?

He said that it was good that he took me off. But if he needs to put me back on one the first generation were easier on the heart for those with cardiac issues.

Interesting to say the least. Please post when you’ve recovered to let us all know how it’s going. It’s all going to be fine. Like I say a lot recently, maybe CBD meds will be our way out of this. We’re all thinking of you.

You didn’t go off of them cold turkey did you? Are you noticing any difference in your thought disorder?

Yes, get on the weight neutral meds. I’ve heard zyprexa is a good one, but I’m sure it varies with everyone.

Thank you. I wish I would have known this years ago. But it’s too late now.everyone take care of yourself. If you feel not right, get it checked out.

1 Like

My pdoc titrated me down for four months. Zyprexa is a atypical and it’s NOT weight neutral.

right, I’m thinking of something else, not sure, it’s not coming to me. I knew a guy who was on this med I’m thinking of that doesn’t cause weight gain, but I mistakenly said zyprexa, though I knew better. I know it now! It’s seroquel. what do you think of that one?

I had an allergic reaction to seroquel and once again that’s a atypical

okay, yeah that’s too bad. You’ll find something that works, I’m sure.

My pdoc says right now I don’t need one. I don’t feel I need one. Been stable for quite a while.

its 5;44am here in ireland, 3 cups of coffee and 5 smokes

4 Likes

I wish that I can go back home.

Do you know what its like to never be welcomed in anchorage ak.

It sucks man…