Say anything here

What can I say, i’m a revisionist when it comes to writing/typing, that is why I edit so much Heck I believe that there are still amendments to the constitution that will be made. For example, on the second to previous post, I typed, “And posssibly push another invasion for profit” after having typed, “will become the majority” when in that order it did not explain what I was trying to express. Thus, I re-posted something closer to what I meant.

Reminder, I am diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Will refrain from posting thoughts on politics for a good while. Just had to get that ■■■■ out of my system. I don’t go around talking about this ■■■■.

I know there are people still living today that have saved lives.

I know that everyday there is a march of peace in this country. Everyday that we are able to walk, to go from street to street, without harming anyone and find that we as a people are able to return safely to a place where we may rest when we are so weary so tired that we must sleep, where we may sit when we eat then wake up again and continue this. I know then, the world is not so bad, for it happens everywhere in the world for people day by day. And it is beautiful.

I like collecting video games consoles.

1 Like

Honestly , still working my way through the game cube catalog. Got an original Xbox , gotta finish Halo 2 and Splinter Cell. Playing Lara Croft on Game Cube as well. Also gettn through Skyward Sword on the Wii.

I keep an eye on modern games aswell . the witcher 3 and the new batman look pretty cool. Psyched for Zelda u which will probably be released next year.

1 Like

you could be an expert in that :slight_smile:

well as it is Sunday, thats my Fun day and as always it never fails to delight :slight_smile: yep i went to my communion service as usual and it was the best one yet :thumbsup: yep i loved it bc it was so loving and peaceful and powerful, i also sang really well, had to leave the main service early though bc of a sore chest but i am meeting a few members after in the cafe for a chat so that should be nice. listening to the Lion King soundtrack just now and its awesome lol (got it yesterday at a record fayre) was lovely weather yesterday, me and sweep ended up taking our shoes and socks off in the park and playing throw with a soft ball i found :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really liked playing as Solid Snake the one time I played the Super Smash Bros. edition he made an appearance in with everyone on a controller in the house of a person who treated me nicely.

what a day i have had omg i did so much i cant even believe it, i didnt think i was capable of that but i did it, i went to my mums and ended up cutting the grass and my nephew and i were doing garden work and playing football at the same time bc the battery died on the hedge trimmer lol it was great, then my sister and i drove him to a friendly football match that he was having and it was really good to watch him play :slight_smile: has been a great day and i am suprised i did it all.

I know something is wrong with me. I want to get a job and live on my own. It worries me that I may not adjust well. I’m not sure about it. I find posting here helps relieve me. Truth is, I know music helps me keep my mind off of things. For some reason the season around this time cause more symptoms. Probably the temperature.

I used to sing that song - My bonnie lies over the ocean - in the bath tub when I was 10. about my great aunt who had died. Made me cry.

Well quite honestly, I haven’t masturbated in maybe over 20ish days. Reduced how often I did. Pot not since last October. Cigarettes about 2-3 months without them. Alcohol haven’t drank in maybe three weeks, it was a single 24 oz. beer, before that I hadn’t drank in a few months. Cow milk I stopped drinking years ago. Have been reducing the amount of food I eat. Usually try to eat at least three times a day, things like half a banana, then the other half, and some other fruit at later. I change it up daily, sometimes whole grain regular cheerios in a measured amount with soy milk. Other times rice and beans. Have been exercising a little bit daily. Going for at least a 3 mile walk, sometimes twice or more. Been leaving the house. Do not watch so much television other than the news lately. No video games for the past 5 days or so. I don’t know what kind of job would be available to me. I like cleaning, wouldn’t mind being a janitor (“Custodian, dick!” haha), or maybe I could volunteer to clean up parks or something. Truth is I don’t really want to work for money. The toughest symptom I have been having are insomnia. It takes me about 3 and half days to sleep. The prospect of being a janitor that seems a little difficult to deal with is that they use a lot of disinfectant chemicals. I know someone who did that for a good amount of time and has hurt hands. I know it hurts physically to grow older though I like making life less difficult. I would like to move to a place where I grew up but, it may be dangerous there for me now. Oh well such is life. Still pretty nice day. Vegetables taste pretty good again, so does fruit. Haven’t been eating much bread. hah. I know I have to be responsible for my actions as well as words. Going to take a break from posting here for awhile. Would help to refocus.

I think his side chick is named carly, a white girl who proudly flies the Confederate flag.
I don’t think I’ve ever been more disrespected. (How could he think that okay,for so many reasons!)
I’m in a battle and I’m going to try my best not to lose, but I’ll be dammed if I cry or humiliate my self over it more so.

Peach tea sure tastes good.

1 Like

Confederate huh?..

Don’t even taste that bull****.

My body is tired… my brain is racing and the heat is making me short circuit… and chatty.

Im partial to green tea myself.

1 Like

The meaning of life is 42!

2 Likes

Spider-man is one of my favorite comic book heroes of all time.

Superman’s mine. Star trek and Superman just seem to be the ultimate in American clichés. Probably just my simple mind.