Say Anything G is for Goulash

For the US peeps. :joy:

2 Likes

Gee - This doesnā€™t have 15 letters

2 Likes

Hey thanks man! Apology accepted. I didnā€™t take it very personal. You seem like a nice guy who means well.

Take care!

@anon38481630

3 Likes

31 watts at the moment. Hasnā€™t changed since I bought the thing. Itā€™s perfect imfuo.

3 Likes

Sushi was delicious. :sushi:

I had a pretty bad asthma attack, though, when we got back to my car. For a moment, I thought my husband would need to take me to the hospital. But my rescue inhaler eventually did itā€™s job and I can breath again.

My lungs still feel clogged, though. It came on so suddenly.

Weā€™re going to go for another walk with the dogs. We have an extendable leash for Graci now! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Food and coffee makes my belly happy.

:coffee::pizza:

3 Likes

Seems like a garden would be like one big litter box
My cat, Daisy liked to sit-lie on the rock wall when I was working in it
I thought it must have been the litter box before I put the plants in. But not after.

3 Likes

Man bless you and your family letā€™s stick together

3 Likes

Yea you should vape high nicotine at low wattage and low nicotine at high wattge. Thats what a vape shop told me too. I vaped 6-9mg with the 80-100W vape. Now I vape 40mg with 11W.

3 Likes

Thank God youā€™re okay! Take things easy on your walks with the pups. :slight_smile:

And sushi sounds great! Iā€™m still full from the Whopper I devoured at lunch time lol!

5 Likes

She still uses the litterbox exclusively even with all her times outdoors. At least for number 2, that is. I donā€™t think weā€™d have a way of telling whether or not she does number 1, itā€™s a big gardenā€¦ but there are plenty of wet patches in the litter.

2 Likes

Gonna have to check that flick out. After the million films in front of it of course. Movies have their claws deep in my heart. Lol!

:grinning:

1 Like

Cool Kitty 1515161515

3 Likes

Didnā€™t know that. Iā€™m happy as long as I donā€™t burn my tongue. Thanks for the info.

:smiley:

3 Likes

wet patches - a good sign

3 Likes

Haha! Well if you move The Dead Zone ahead a few notches you get some extra points on your cinematic homework. :wink:

And for extra credit Iā€™m issuing On The Waterfront. Marlon Brando is amazing in it!!

2 Likes

Im cured of sz, it just happened.

1 Like

What dude? Iā€™m still trying to find a time to see Eraserhead. Gosh! You are cinematticly demanding BB. :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao! Oooookay BB Iā€™ll take it easy on ya! :wink:

Iā€™m just a movie watching machine thatā€™s fueled by Nescafe and Samā€™s cola. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The Dead Zone with Christopher Walken?

3 Likes