Say Anything Dos 🐦

You have somewhere to go, right?

2 Likes

The class that really got me was Quantitative Analysis

2 Likes

Holy crap !! That must’ve been hard ! I could barely even read it. What the heck is that?

1 Like

Theories, algorithims and conjecture done with a slide rule baby!

1 Like

All I can think about is riding my new bicycle. But today we got this. It’s supposed to warm up from here on out though. Hopefully this will be the last if it.

5 Likes

My doctor rescheduled our appointment to a week from Wednesday. Was a bummer.

1 Like

Yeah. That sounds difficult

1 Like

It was. But my certification was in Mathematics and Science so I had to have the classes.

1 Like

my caseworker called today, but i didn’t feel like talking so didn’t answer. maybe i will call her back tomorrow. she said she needs to do a treatment plan on me. she does nothing for me anymore really, she used to drive me to appointments but then i started driving again.

had a dream last night i won the lottery. so maybe i will buy a ticket tomorrow as well.

2 Likes

Put her to work!

1 Like

rotten luck with the weather this week, rainy and muddy yard. Do not like.

I guess I can still snuggle the blankets a bit but man is it annoying that I can’t just chill outside.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, hope your days are going well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve had a pretty good day, work was fine. I got home an hour ago, just been chillin with music and my cat, as usual. At the moment I’m listening to “Sex Metal Barbie,” by In This Moment, good stuff.

2 Likes

got half the house cleaned today, will finish up tomorrow. i just couldnt do it all in one day.

4 Likes

Clean house always makes me feel good, even if all I do is just sit and stare at it when I’m done.

4 Likes

That’s okay. Finish tomorrow!

3 Likes

yeah it should be clean for about a month when im done, and then it will be time for another cleaning. it does make me feel better when it’s clean.

1 Like

Me too.

That’s why I make my bed every morning and keep my house clean.

It just makes me feel good.

5 Likes

@Montezuma,

Check in!

Tell us if you’re okay.

I hope you didn’t lose power.

5 Likes

@Montezuma do that

Soon

3 Likes

@Ninjastar @anon4362788 @rogueone

Up and running