Say Anything Doce

Just finished playing video games. Had a protein bar and 300mg of caffeine pills for breakfast. Also took meds, prescription Vitamin D and blood pressure meds along with fish oil, calcium and a multivitamin.

4 Likes

Its hard to type on a cellphone, keep making mistakes, I only use the forum on my cellphone.

1 Like

My fat fingers aren’t helping either.

2 Likes

yea typing on cellphone is hard i think… i don’t like using cellphones and tablets… i prefer the keyboard on my computer.

3 Likes

up for another day, only slept in until 10am this morning because i went to bed early last night.

im all alone, mom and dad wont get back until friday, had a few beers last night. oops.

mowed my yard today, did dad’s yard yesterday so now both yards are finished.

cicadas are supposed to emerge in the next day or two. man do i hate those things haha.

3 Likes

well looks like summer is here now, high of 80 degrees all week and even one day of 90 degree weather next week. we’ll see if i enjoy it or not, i’ve been waiting for summer since march.

2 Likes

Haha. I understand. My fingers are fat too

2 Likes

I think the voices are my own anyway, these faint voices. Whether they can be turned on or not is another question

Made a hair treatment, aloe vera, banana, olive oil, avocado, jamaican castor oil, grape seed oil… smells good… going to leave it in for an hour…

5 Likes

Just had cabbage and crab mayo salad and fruit yogurt. Now making early grey black tea. Took metformin for weight loss.

4 Likes

I bet that smells amazing!

1 Like

Had my 2 cups of tea in the backyard. It was noisy, neighbors cutting grass. My backyard is full of crap plants, almost no grass. I like my tea strong/dark and sweet. My parents and brothers cant drink the tea I make, its too strong for them.

2 Likes

wrote a new song called ‘my looks don’t sell’ haha, but i don’t like it, i think it is a throwaway haha. not very good, wrote in 5 minutes haha. i wish i had my sheet of paper back, waste of paper haha.

here’s the best line,

i’ll never see my name up in lights
but im doing alright,
with these honky tonk nights. haha.

3 Likes

Yes it does… and my hair feels really soft too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just brushed my teeth with this, it really works. Has baking soda and peroxide which both whiten teeth, in addition to fluoride.

5 Likes

I used that a lot when I lived alone. Now I use whatever my dad gets usually colgate… I prefer arm&hammer though.

Or Crest 3D white

3 Likes

Well I tried to eat. I don’t know the last time I ate anything . It was extremely unpleasant so I gave up for now. I can see the effects of this psychosis on my body. I have a lot of cellulite around my hips all of a sudden. I know that can be from dehydration and losing rapid weight.

3 Likes

I had a nice workout, though I cut it short because of how hungry I was. After stretching, I did an hour on the treadmill, with plenty of incline, walking at a rate of 3 mph. After the treadmill i just used a couple ab machines, then stretched and called it good, showered.

But i left there feeling great. :slightly_smiling_face:

I stopped by work afterward to see how it was going, and the shop was closed to customers for the day. My coworkers were taking inventory of everything on the sales floor.

I got Subway after that, and it was so damn good, hadn’t had Subway in months. I got my usual 6 inch spicy Italian. I tried one of the s’mores cookies, too, hell yeah.

Anyway, I guess the point is I’m having a good day. A did a little shopping at Walmart, too, but nothing fun, just boring stuff I needed.

5 Likes

I have stretchmarks all over my body as meds made me gain 160lb. I was 135lb before meds.

4 Likes

Insane

3 Likes