Say anything Deicisiete (17)

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

5 Likes

@Froge PLEASE use one of the listed resources. Your life is important. Don’t let the depression lie to you. Depression and sz/sza is full of lies, do NOT listen to it, but do listen to us.

7 Likes

It’s useless 15

I don’t mean tk derail this thread please carry on

Please get some help if you feel you are going to hurt yourself @Froge.

3 Likes

Managed a shave and a shower. Feeling the same pretty much.

Started my movie again. It’ll be med time in about a half hour.

-S

6 Likes

Well I thought that it is about time that I started to use my NITROFLEX exercise machine once again.

No more excuses.

nitroflexdryer

Success ! It’s just the right size to use to dry my underwear.

7 Likes

Hopefully your meds will help you feel better. I always feel really good at night after taking mine. :hugs:

3 Likes

So tonight I did a good amount of self care.

I blended my sideburns into my beard, rubbed some soap and water into my beard, then I shaved my neckline in.

After that I took a shower.

:smiley:

8 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Good morning folks!

Up super early this morning, woke up at 1am.

Nothing going on, my neighbors probably don’t like I’m running the dishwasher, but hey I forgot before bed this morning.

Up for another rainy day, supposed to last for another week. At this rate may need to swim to the food bank.

Hope everyone is well today.

Make it a great one!

8 Likes

I sold my old guitar to some girl who didn’t even know how to play yet. Lol

It’ll be a good instrument to learn on cuz I fixed the guitar up well.

Just kind of sad this morning cuz it may be a chapter closed in my life if I can learn this NEW guitar I got.

Moving on!

6 Likes

Have fun with your new guitar @anon99082702.

2 Likes

Got some itchy bug bites, turns out we had baby spiders on the ceiling again. Sucked them all into vacuum cylinder and emptied it outside. I hope I got them all, the bites are a real bother.

3 Likes

For God sake. Chemist closed an im due my meds. Ive run out of my spares as well. What they playing at when im on a weekly script.

Phoned up the CMHT and no shrinks available. They rant on about being med compliant and then do bugger all when you cant get any.

AssHats the lot of them.

3 Likes

Like closed permanently?

2 Likes

Nah they say closed due to sickness - trouble is the GP sends them the scripts so i cant goto another chemist. Im gonna try the number on the door - and see if they will transfer the script to another one.

Considering im having to psych my self everytime to go outside the flat at the moment, cos im paranoid - its a PIA.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sucks. I’m sorry. I hope they can get it sorted asap.

2 Likes

I have no motivation to eat… I get this a lot. Food is not too appealing to me anymore. I really need to eat. But having low interest in eating.

Sometimes the act of eating grosses me out.

Maybe anorexia.

Anyone alike?

1 Like