Say anything Cinco šŸŒµ

Today I slept half the day away. Then I got up for a walk and made an appointment to get my new windshield finally after having a broken one for the last 6 months. I decided to stop taking my Loxapine and see if I sleep less.

2 Likes

Good early morning folks!
Once again that darn tracker is not registering sleep! Urgh!
Got my new Black and Decker toaster oven yesterday, set me back $46 but I really like it.
Well my living room is going to be minus furniture soonā€¦ seems ā€œsomeoneā€ wants hers back and I had already gotten rid of my old set for hers! It is what it is. Move forward.
Might just buy me a bean bag chair and call it quits.
Hope everyoneā€™s day is going well!

6 Likes

Gotta get up in 3.5 hoursšŸ˜“

3 Likes

Go to sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LOL, I canā€™t! You go to sleep!

4 Likes

Still watching married at first sight Australiaā€¦lol

3 Likes

Howā€™s that going? You liking it so far?

1 Like

Yes itā€™s so much drama lolā€¦

1 Like

Morning - got a confirmation text from a support charity thats employed volunteers to visit your home and do you cleaning if your mentally vulnerable. They have teamed up with the food bank too, to give you a few bags of shopping.

I think they are university students, working on some sort of psychiactry qualification to get experience in the community.

I dont honestly need that level of support - but im taking it, and if nothing else, i will have someone to chat too for a couple of hours, and maybe i can give them some small insight into what its really like, having a schizophrenia diagnosis, in real life - not just what the textbooks tell them.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think you guys are spying on me for information. I think you guys are watching me like a reality TV show. I say spying because it seems illegal to me and I donā€™t want it to happen.

1 Like

Oh, well what I meant was I donā€™t think anyone is spying on you at all.

3 Likes

Sitting here drinking a coffee, itā€™s 8:26am here, Iv been up since half 7 am. Feeling really worried about my prized heifers. Iā€™m selling four of them this weekend. Iā€™m pretty close to one of them whom I bottle fed since she was a calf. Iā€™m leasing the farm so I have to sell them it fcking sucks getting rid of them because they might be slaughtered. Also selling the bull and one of our cows, they are good animals and I just feel really bad about selling them, I feel like a terrible person for leaving the farm my father built and selling the animals Iv worked hard to help grow. I feel like Iā€™m being pushed out by my brother

1 Like

Yay! Just checked my bank account and my deposit is now showing! ready set spend! (LOL)

5 Likes

Does anyone know how often athletes shower? I think I have sweat on every piece of clothing that I own.

I actually prefer not showering. But itā€™s been a few days since my last shower and I donā€™t want to be spreading noxious fumes at the gym.

5 Likes

Iā€™d say shower after every workout. When I belonged to a gym I always showered there before changing back into my regular clothes.

6 Likes

Good morning yā€™all. I tried to wake up at 6, but Iā€™m up now, just past 7.

6 Likes

Hey yā€™all just been listening to music since getting back from workā€¦ need to stop watching eminem showsā€¦ gosh

Hoping to get some reading doneā€¦

6 Likes

Most athletes that I know shower about twice a day, once when they wake and then again like @freakonaleash said after working out.

7 Likes

Another day off work. I slept all day. Its night time and maybe awake all night.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ That was a turn up. Got an email from someone - willing todo a council transfer. So all going well i will be moving 300 miles west to Cornwall Uk. Subject to the local authoritys approving it of course.

Wont know absolutley no-one - but that was the idea. Dont really see the family anyway - and its always by phone - So ill get Easter out the way and start the phone calls and paperwork.

Swapping with a single mum - who want to be nearer the dad.

Ive had itchy feet for ages, and originally moved here from South London - but i will still be by the sea. Had enough here.

Havent even really considered the medical side of things - like new mental health team and my injections, but im sure it will all pan out.

Bye Bognor Regis - This nutters off! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes