Saturday chores

For @Mountainman

I’m trying to get my downstairs media centre whipped into better shape.

:blush:

9 Likes

Looks great, is that HDTV that can be used for browsing the net?

2 Likes

Wow! That is one beautiful cave Pixel.

:smiley:

2 Likes

My dude, I love the old school popcorn machine! Brings back memories of my days working in movie theaters. :blush:

3 Likes

looks good, like the sign beware of, well just beware

3 Likes

You can browse on the TV but I mostly don’t. I use it for AA meetings by Zoom. Also use the PC for downloading shows. The pile of stuff in front of the PC is me sorting storage.

Here’s the seating:

:blush:

6 Likes

Love the popcorn machine and cat scratching post. Looks like a fine man cave. :+1:

3 Likes

I like those pillows with many colors.

2 Likes

I get the leftover ones that my wife is bored with. Someone had put that chair out with their trash. Came back with the van and re-homed it. Still some life left in the ugly old girl.

:grin:

1 Like

My Saturday chore

3 Likes

Yesterday I cleaned the windows, used comet to clean the corners and along the baseboards for floors to be mopped. Cleaned half of the bathroom, vacuumed. Used comet on the back splash of my stove that was dirty when I moved in. I cleaned the whole refrigerator. I have to vacuum again, because today I found the clog that was messing up my vacuum cleaner.

3 Likes

Cleaning up reclaimed materials @Mountainman?

1 Like

Yup, have several buckets of it not in the pic, a good 8 hours of work :scream: :sob:

1 Like

I just kayaked around all of Chestermere Lake. My arms are so wrecked right now and I think I’ll have a good blister on my left hand in the morning from all the paddling.

1 Like

Wow, looks bright and clean.

I just cleaned the tub and shower. I think I’ll call it a day.

1 Like

So much to do. So much time to do it.

I wish I had that problem. Chores eat into my fun time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.