6 Likes

RIP

15donaldsutherlands.

1 Like

4 Likes

Most recent film I saw him in. Was looking his age but I liked his performance

1 Like

Oo no! I just watched space cowboys!

I’ll always remember him from body snatchers.

1 Like

He had 199 acting credits to his name - what a career!

3 Likes

I liked him he was a good actor.

My favourite movie of his was ‘Dont look now’ and i enjoyed bodysnatchers too.

RIP Donald Sutherland

2 Likes

I liked him better than his son Keifer

1 Like

RIP Mr. Sutherland

2 Likes

he did comedies and dramas, but the role I remember him the most for was the serial arsenist in “backdraft” starring robert de niro…he was a creepy guy in that role…never forgot it.

2 Likes

Did anyone see him in ‘ordinary people’ its a quality movie which won several oscars including best picture. Its about a young man struggling with trauma and his mental health…

3 Likes

IDK if many of you have heard of him but he was in more than 200 movies. Maybe you might know him from the movie M’A’S’H’. He wasn’t good looking; he was rather unique looking and he played a variety of roles. You might know his son Kiefer Sutherland who was in the popular TV show 24.

2 Likes

aw dangit…he was in “kelly’s heroes” starring Clint Eastwood , Don Rickles and Sutherland…others were in the film too…Sutherland was priceless in this film.

4 Likes

My Uncle owned a cottage very close to Sutherland in the Townships of Quebec.

Keifer would come up with his squeeze of the week and play tennis at the local Club with his Dad, Donald. My Uncle said Sutherland wasn’t very well-liked in the area as he stuck his nose in a lot of county business.

I liked him as an actor, though. He was very believable in the roles he played. RIP to a wonderful Canadian actor!

3 Likes

I agree with @jukebox. My favourite performance of Donald Sutherland was playing Sgt Oddball.

2 Likes