Rhubes, moon and ninja close my account. Goodbye everyone!

Good … but dealing with an immense amount of stress at work while also looking to buy a home … something has to break sooner or later.

How are you? How’s the job?

1 Like

It didn’t work out!!! No job ever does. Remember we said how my sister does things all the same as you. Well my sister’s closing date on her house is in 2 days I think. Which means you will get your dream house too!! Just like you both got married in similar ways. How are you enjoying the married life? I picture you like your doppelganger my neighbor from South Africa…just youre in Australia not America. But she reminds me of you lol. I’ve just been working on my music a lot now that the depression of the job not working has subsided. Peace!

Have you ever heard of this band Sublime? They’re really good I think they’re right up you’re alley if you have any musical taste similar to mine at all.

1 Like

Noooooooo!
:cry:

1 Like

Farewell, sweet Jimbob. I hope to see you again someday.

2 Likes

Nice knowing ya anon88813813

1 Like

Bye Jimbob
Take care of yourself

2 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

Fair well… we all wish you the best…

1 Like

Sorry to see you leave Jimbob. Feel free to create a new account and come back to the forum in the future. Good luck!

2 Likes

Noooo

Sigh.

Well, at least send us updates from time to time.

Get well, hang in there, etc.

man, what a bummer…I love you…stay strong and take care of yourself.

:crying_cat_face:

Steve walks warily down the street with his brim pulled way down low

I think I might have heard of sublime but you’d have to post a vid to jog my memory.

anyways I’m off to bed!

1 Like