Relationship Status - Are you happy? - Poll

Whether your single, married, divorced or in an open relationship, are you happy with the way things are?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes

0 voters

As this is very personal to some people, comment below if you want to explain your situation and whether you’re happy and why

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes because I have a supportive partner. He sees me as a fighter and is getting better at accepting my illness. He helps with finding strategies, helps set goal etc. Doing the best he can with my Illness. I am very fortunate. I know that

3 Likes

I am content being single. It would be nice to have a good partner though

2 Likes

I’m also content in being single atm. I’m way too depressed to be with someone right now. Though I look forward to the day that I feel better and meet someone :two_hearts:

2 Likes

My partner knows more about me than me in terms of symptoms and that really feels weird… :confused:

1 Like

I’m very content. It’s 20 years together this June! Took a lot of work and learning each other to get to this “bliss” part. I can’t imagine being without him. He’s my biggest supporter. Oddly, it was me admitting I needed real mental help that got us through a real rough patch.

4 Likes

Single and I’m somewhat satisfied, or temporarily satisfied. I just have some stuff to do before I can get into anything too deep. And I might find I like being on my own better anyway. I’m not sure yet, it’s too soon to tell for sure.

1 Like

Seven years single
Most of the girls I like are usually taken and I’ve never settled for somebody that didn’t catch my attention immediately.

Hopefully I’ll meet somebody this year.

2 Likes

im mostly happy to be single. but I voted sometimes as there are times I would like to be in a relationship. im not quite as desperate as I was a couple years ago, where I would’ve considered anybody who took a liking to me. there is one women I’ve been thinking about a lot lately who is single, she is great and I recently ran into her at a wine tasting, she was so friendly to me and I took a liken to her, although I think she was just being polite. anyways she is a knockout and way out of my league but I fantasize about being with her. im happily single but if the right person comes along, i’d jump on it.

1 Like

single for six years, feel fine, but something is missing. Now i’m looking for another kind of woman, and got the time on my side, a more introvert person, and more understanding of my weird schizotypal way of living.

1 Like

i said sometimes bc its my name and i dont walk around happy all the time, thats impossible, i’m not a fkn tellytubby haha

3 Likes

In terms of my relationship status, I am sad to be single and alone.

1 Like

I’m single and alone 99% of the time, most of the time I am content

2 Likes

I have one platonic friend and one handful of acquaintances. That seems to be enough for me.

I have been in one marriage, with a man, and scads of romantic/sexual relationships with both men and women and frankly, I’m just tired of it all.

1 Like

Not happy, just good enough by myself. Need to do some growing before I’m ready for another relationship.

1 Like

Happy on my own being single. Cant live with anyone anymore - im too selfish, and women that have stayed tend to piss me off after a while anyway - invading my “man cave” lol.

Im happy with my lot in life. The depression disappeared as soon as my Sz was medicated properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

My wife is very supportive and if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be where I am today.(good and bad but that’s everyone)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.