Really thankful

For this community. Glad I joined and have semi gotten to know some of you. I haven’t been on here long, but glad to be here!
I am also thankful for my parents and husband.
What are you thankful for? If you feel like sharing…

12 Likes

I am thankful for the moderators of this forum for keeping it safe, clean and organized. I am thankful to the members who share their life and their journey. I am thankful for my family for giving me purpose. I am thankful for my doctors for keeping me sane.

8 Likes

Yes big thanks to the moderators! And the psych doctors as well! Well said @Leaf

5 Likes

I’m thankful for this forum and my dad.

5 Likes

im thankful for this community as well,lovely people like you and everyone else.this website is helpful to all of us.gives us positive energy and keeps us sane.

4 Likes

I think @Ninjastar is great. Moderator.

4 Likes

I am thankful for the fact that I have motivation!!!

I remember a time when I could not do anything due to loss of motivation on 15 mg abilify and obese life seemed a shell… :sweat:

3 Likes

Glad you have motivation now!! You still on the same dosage of abilify? @anon90843118

1 Like

Nah… Not 15mg it was lowered… Thanks gawds

How long have you been on abilify now?

1 Like

Hmmm… a year in November or December I believe… I’m on 20mg, I’m too afraid to lower it lol
How long have you been on abilify?

1 Like

I went back on abilify in December 2018… :))

1 Like

Are you planning on staying on it for life? If you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

What other aps have you tried?
The only other one I’ve been on is invega, it wasn’t too bad but the side effects were worse than abilify.

1 Like

I’m not sure… I’ve debated on going back to invega but like I said the side effects were worse

1 Like

I’m thankful for my family for loving me, all my friends on here, my handsome kitty, and my friends who call me to chat or check up on me. :slight_smile: :heart:

4 Likes

I’ve not tried any of the other aps.
Yes only stay on a dose that you feel comfortable with.

1 Like

Do you think you’ll stay on abilify forever? It seems to be working great for you! @Butterflyy

1 Like

:smiley: it’s great you have friends that check up on you!! @Montezuma

2 Likes

I want to try to come off it at some point it’s a risk I’m willing to take for the sake of my hair on my head lol and cos I worry about what abilify might be doing internally long term.

Why would u consider going back to invega?

1 Like

Ah, I feel like invega was better at controlling my positive symptoms. Abilify does pretty good but I still have breakthrough symptoms sometimes @anon90843118

1 Like