Real beautiful afternoon. What are you all up to?

I’m polishing my watches and listening to jazz, I might go smoke a jack here in a bit. Nothing special, just a regular Saturday, lol.

6 Likes

It’s a nice sunny springlike day here in West Virginia USA. I helped my dad do some outside work

1 Like

Beautiful weather, huh? Thats good!

2 Likes

I did some cleaning this afternoon and went for a walk with the dog in her favourite place.

It’s evening now and I just got into bed.

2 Likes

Just vaping listening to music, playing some xbox. Pretty chill day.

1 Like

Thats really good, I did some cleaning myself but my back is killing me lol. Hopefully you have a good rest of your day!

@oe1489 Mad vibes, bro. It’s a chill day

2 Likes

thanks, i will, you too.

1 Like

I exercised today. I’m going to watch a football game later. It’s recording now. My husband and I will watch it when he’s done working out

1 Like

thats really good. Did you walk? if you don’t mind me asking. Awesome, some family time is good.

Went to the grocery store, now I’m just hanging at home. My brother and his fam are coming over so my step son will have some kids to play with

1 Like

I’m just drinking coffee and vaping atm. I got up super early today and went back to bed a few hours ago.

Earlier I went to pick up a few things at the grocery store.

Now I’m just chillin, and obsessively checking the tracking on some black joggers I ordered earlier today haha.

1 Like

I did high intensity interval training on the treadmill for 30 minutes, and lifted weights for 20 minutes.

2 Likes

Just watching football, fighting myself over a drink of vodka …
Meh.
I’m ok

I feel you I do the same when I order something online, lol.

@Human Thats really good!

@CoCo Oh nice, thats some good exercise,

@Cloudd3ad Hope you have a good one

2 Likes

I had some drinks with a friend then we did some home cooking and listened to radio while we ate. He lives in a high up apartment across from a lake so we sat on his roof looking at the view while he smoked a doink and I had fresh air lol. No kush for this boy it makes me go a little too crazy

2 Likes

About a hour ago I wanted a drink (I’m alcoholic), but drank about four cups of coffee instead. It’s going on six months sober now.

3 Likes

Wow, I imagine it like I was there. Same here, I think to much and lose my train of thought. What did y’all eat???
@anon54988740 Oh man, I’m glad you chose the latter, Congrats man, I hope you continue on that journey!

1 Like

We made a basil tomato sauce with vegan sausage

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.