Read my fortune in quotes discobot

Will my interview get me the job, @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

what can in do to get the job @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I walk slowly, but I never walk backward. — Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Brutal,

@discobot

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

lol. i’m stumped on how to interpret that quote.

Um,

Give me advice to do better in the interview, @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: We must not allow ourselves to become like the system we oppose. — Bishop Desmond Tutu

wow that’s really deep.
Has this interaction with you improved my chances of getting the job? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

Final time, please tell me what i should to get the job! @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: We must never forget that it is through our actions, words, and thoughts that we have a choice. — Sogyal Rinpoche

That is one cold metal heart. Why are you so unfeeling discobot? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: A single conversation across the table with a wise person is worth a months study of books. — Chinese Proverb

1 Like

why are you the spawn of the devil @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery. — Samuel Smiles

And discobot chooses to he the arbiter of that failure. Pure evil.

so your saying I’m the spawn of the devil and you’re the nice one? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. — Mother Teresa

nobody uses ma Teresa against me and gets away with it! @discobot you’re a naive