Pressure inside skull

Hello, I’m new here, though I’ve been lurking quite a bit.

Um well I have been having a lot of pressure inside my head, like it is going to burst. Unfortunately, ice packs have minimal impact. It seems every time I concentrate on anything it gets worse and worse. Just feels like it is going to burst.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, thanks.

I think you should see a doctor. That sounds serious and there aren’t any MD’s on this forum, LOL

Tense scalp muscles maybe?

Funny enough I just went to the doc today XD

He said it is a side effect probably. Just was hoping there is something to do about it.

welcome , sorry your head feels like that , it could be related to the weather some people are very sensitive to low or high pressure systems in the atmosphere.
have you spoken to your doctor about it ?
stress can bring on different ailments, e.g…tightening of the chest, pressure in head, headackes, sweaty palms etc…
my brain ’ feels’ like it heats up before i go into psychosis, could be something similar.
take care

Thanks.

I guess I forgot that stress could cause it, even though I don’t think I’m too stressed out.

I really hope I’m not heading towards another episode :confused:

1 Like

Do you mind if I ask where you feel this pressure?

My son has spoken to me about this happening with him and I have some theories. For my son he used to get it on the front right side. I think it may have something to do with the pre-frontal cortex enlarging and pressing on the skull. But I’m no scientist or doctor so it’s just my own thoughts but it seems to fit with my research I have tried to do. I have tried to ask his doctors or workers about it but they don’t know.

I get it on my front left side a lot too. Sometimes it spreads to the other side in the front. Sometimes it feels like there is a dripping sensation too.

I hope it’s not too serious and I hope your son feels better from it.

He hasn’t spoken about it in a long time. I hope you get some relief from yours.