Preseason football

@Jonnybegood I heard Darnold looked decent

@Coldcomfort I heard Brady was amazing

The Broncos play tomorrow

@Briteeyez I’m not sure when the 49ers play

Old news haha. J/k but not really.

Good luck to the Broncos. i’ll be routing.

1 Like

Thanks man. They could use your support. The Patriots played last night right?

1 Like

oh crap, i missed it!

1 Like

Yeah they beat the Eagles 37-20. Oh well I guess it doesn’t count.

1 Like

Yay! Yeah I tend to watch them during the season. I always expect to watch them on sundays.

1 Like

They get the max number of primetime games. The Broncos only got 3 primtime games this year.

1 Like

@TomCat are you going to watch the Saints game?

@anon17132524 are you following the Buccaneers?

I usually watch the Lions’ preseason games, but idk, sometimes it’s hard to get into those games. I’ll save my enthusiasm for when the regular season starts.

2 Likes

Yeah teams can do good in the preseason and stink in the regular season and vice versa. I like to watch the backup QB’s play. There’s a good battle in Denver.

1 Like

I’m excited about the Lions’ chances this year, though I try not to get my hopes up too high.

They have a new head coach, the Patriots former defensive coordinator. I had nothing against Caldwell, the former head coach, but maybe Patricia will be a step up.

They need a running game more than anything, though. They haven’t had a strong running game since Barry Sanders in the '90s. Stafford is a great QB, but he can’t do it alone.

2 Likes

The Patriots coordinators haven’t done amazing as head coaches on new teams. You never know though. Patricia seems like a really smart guy isn’t he a rocket scientist or something. The running back gets your team over the top Terrell Davis proved that in Denver. I loved watching Barry Sanders play.

@tyme are you following the Lions this preseason?

1 Like

Yeah, Barry was something else, too bad he retired so young.

1 Like

Me and my brother would watch a bunch of movies from NFL films as children. Barry Sanders was in every one of those movies. We watched them hundreds of times.

1 Like

Wow, I just watched the highlights. I’m really impressed with the receivers. I love that move the guy with the orange dreadlocks did as he caught the screen pass.

1 Like

A receiver with orange dredlocks on the Patriots?

1 Like

aww man nfl blocked me. lol. It’s the timestamp as shown there 5:08

1 Like

Oh his name is Patterson. I don’t see orange dreds though.

1 Like

I guess they’re brown.

1 Like

im watching so i get an idea of who i want to draft in fantasy :slight_smile:

1 Like