Post your worst enemies phone number

Nope, not much to find. Looks like his company went bust though. I’ll have to find a new enemy.

1 Like

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Ahahaha best answer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I now know the iras master plan

My sister in law is sick now they dont know what she has. I believe its whatever technology is in the vaccine giving her cancer, i believe shes only going to get sicker and eventually die.

They knew she would be instrumental in my sisters care after my mother dies, (as il be dealing with schizophrenia) they gonna make me hear voices after the same or something worse so i wont be around to care for my sister either. My other two brother’s have careers and the wont be able to do it either. I believe they wont kill my sister but will paralyse her so shell need 24 hour care. This care will cost thousands and we will be forced to sell land and eventually the house to pay tor her care, while making me homeless at the same time. I will have no income in the future or very little as they are not letting me get a job or have any career to pay for shelter and food.they also mind controlled me to quit farming. Il be homeless while being very sick and probably living in my brothers house unless hes forced to sell his house too

Basically what they want is utter domination of all our assets and to ruin all of our lives. Its war as anthony said to me. I will act as if this is true as i dont trust the ira not to have some kind of similar plan unless someone tells me different from the ira!

Dhjeuehhshehhehhehdhhdh

People still use phones?

Weird.

3 Likes

Hmm. . .

I Don’t Have Any Enemies. The Word In And Of Itself Feels Useless.

Meaningless Ya’know?.

Without Meaning. No Purpose Or Reason.

Pointless.

A Vast Empty Space. An Endless Void Of Zero.

For Example: If I Needed To Buy Some Cigarettes, And Had No Money. I Wouldn’t Be Able To.

Because There Wouldn’t Be Anything In My Pockets.

No Money.

Not Even One Penny.

Kinda Sad I Admit. But!, Like ‘A Perfect Circle’ Sing’s In ‘3 Libras’.

‘Oh Well’.

1 Like

Yes emergency services like USA 911

2 Likes

I’m your worst enemy?

2 Likes

I have a Nemesis.

[ gives @anon40540444 Defcon 2 Stinkeye ]

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hmm. . .

Is That A Strange Emotion From The Transformers That Inspired The Song ‘Bodysnatchers’?.

From The Band ‘Radiohead’ Of Course. . .

:pensive:

I would rather give you his address and a shotgun, but that would be wrong… Right?

1 Like

Only if you don’t supply the buckshot.

2 Likes

The police are my worst enemy so it would be 911😈

@anon40540444 fair enough. Will two boxes of shells do it? We really need to make sure

1 Like

I think liquefying enemy in question will be sufficient, yes.

2 Likes

Just save me his teeth, so I can make a pretty necklace LOL

1 Like

No problem, we’ll pull them out first. Then introduce the head eraser.

1 Like

Perfect! You’re definitely the man for the job

1 Like

I aim to please, hur hur.

2 Likes

867-5309. I always hated that Jenny girl.

2 Likes