Post your wishes goals whatever

i want to be alive who cares will go skateboarding in summer :smiley:

3 Likes

I want a new brain and I want to go to Spain.

7 Likes

i will not achive anything i can only dream

I want to get my driver’s license.

7 Likes

Pass all my classes this year to finally get my bachelors degree (only will have taken me 11 years :scream:) start the job that I got, pay back all my student debt, get a masters degree in tax while working, and maybe even snag a husband. Hopefully I’ll eventually earn enough to save up for retirement and take care of my parents when they get old. I also wish that my brother gets a bachelors degree in computer science and a job in the field.

4 Likes

I think that it’s realistic that you go skate boarding

it may not be realistic that I want to go to Peru

2 Likes

You can read a book about Peru or watch a movie

1 Like

I want to have a zest for life. I want to love life. I want great ways to spend my time. I think that perhaps a good girlfriend in my old age would be one answer. Right now I am about half happy and half depressed.

3 Likes

I want to wake up.

My dream is to finish my bachelor’s degree.

My short term goal is to read another Ernest Hemingway and John Steinbeck book.

5 Likes

My dream is seeing my kids succeed in life and that they won’t forget about me

2 Likes

This isn’t really a dream of mine but I would like to become all around knowledgeable about the American Civil War. I dabble in stuff like locksmithing or my various instruments and they are amusing to a point but I can read about the Civil War for hours.

3 Likes

I want to write at least 2 books, one about the fantasy world I’ve been creating since I was basically 5 and one about my life. Maybe 1 about sleep too or lucid dreaming. But the first 2 are most important to me. I also want to help make positive reform in the mental health field. Those are my major life goals.

3 Likes

I wanna smell like roses.

I wanna make enough money to keep my head above water on my own. It sorta sucks to tell people you live with your mother. They assume you’re not taking care of her and its the other way around.

I wanna have fun.

2 Likes

To live one day at a time in recovery from my addictions and be thankful things aren’t as bad as they could be.

3 Likes

I want to lose weight and keep it off.

3 Likes

Yeah me too. I want to get in good physical health again.

3 Likes

AS-T in Math or CS. I pretty much qualify for the math degree already except that I may need to take a couple classes like biology or health science or PE. I don’t know. I need to talk to a counselor. At my last community college, they said I needed 3 classes to get like 2 AA and 1 AS degree (seems over the top to me).

For computer science, I need a ■■■■ ton of classes. I need like 2 years (part time 2 classes a semester) worth of classes. I need computer science, physics, and the prerequisites and a couple classes required to transfer like biology. It seems like more work, but it seems like that’s where the money and jobs are.

I still haven’t decided on math or cs as of yet. My transcripts have to be evaluated first before I can see a counselor. I don’t want to be in college my whole life and I don’t want to lose financial aid.

3 Likes

I want to get stable and then try and pursue a medical degree to become a doctor. This is my dream, and has been for a long time.

3 Likes

I want to be pain free, stable, and working on Data Analysis. Then, make enough money and gain enough confidence to get a wife, and if I feel good enough, move to Britain.

3 Likes