Post a picture of your pets

I’m sure there’s many threads in the past with the same topic, but I didn’t see any recent ones. I’m in need of some cheering up today though so post away!

Our German Shephard, Selik.

19 Likes

Dakota and Sheba are the Huskies. Sheba is the all white one with blue eyes. And our cats Xena and the Jinx. Xena is the grey one.

I don’t know why but I call the little one THE Jinx instead of just Jinx. She is special.

21 Likes

Mondo Kitty

Garret

Shmookitty

15 Likes

my kitten who was killed by a car, with my husband

17 Likes

Nova

Cleo

14 Likes

:two_hearts:

15 Likes

The cheshire pug. :smile:

7 Likes

This is Charlie and Puddin’

16 Likes

Look at that smile!

2 Likes

Jak or Jakal

12 Likes

This is Charlie girl. She’s the apple of my eye and such a smart pussin cat. She’s like a dog. Answers to her name. Talks constantly and loves a cuddle. 18 years old these days so I’m so lucky to have her!

10 Likes

Here is Bella 10 months old now in her new winter jacket.

8 Likes

This is my first kitty. Her name is Gabriela.

Adopted her from the streets, and we’re doing great for now. Biggest problem is how to organize visits to vet, since i don’t drive. Otherwise, she is happy i think.

I want to have two cats and a dog (all adopted), but that will need to wait after i find a job.

11 Likes

We took Deoge up to JC Penney portrait studio
my two kids, and one fur one. I decided not be in any of them.
I just love this picture.

7 Likes

This is my pet rock. I call him the rock of ages. I’m just joking. I don’t own any pets.

3 Likes

I have mail everywhere on my table. That was the only stable place with light and without mail.

My babies :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.